Fire Alarm calls

• Hi,

I believe that this has been brought up before, and I just wanted to see if people like it, and if so, is it on TACRFan's list?

Basically, in real life, something like 75% do fire alarms, are false. In mission chief at the moment, 99.99999% of the time, they're not false. It would be great to see this altered for more realism.

Thank you! :) :)

• I have two sides to this idea.

For - I like it for the sake of realism and would be a challenge.

Against - On the flipside on a game standpoint it would still give us a challenge, But as well if more calls became false alarms then making credits would lower and would have to play more to make up the credits.

For - However it would also free up more available units and would tinker with our minds a bit which I like lol.

Against - But say there's a smoke alarm and it became a false alarm then those units responded could've been used at an actual call.

For! - Now! My suggestion is if this were to be implemented would be to send a Battalion Chief Unit to a false alarm response along with an Engine to determine wether or not the call escalates or gets cancelled.

My Official Determined Vote: FOR!...

• Missions aren’t given a chance to upgrade. The game will automatically do it. The majority of large building fires we add are getting fire alarm system variants.

As for a dedicated AFA mission, this i was told a while back wasn’t possible however it does seem that the game now can develop into several different missions so it’s definitely worth considering.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!