Patient Deaths + Resuscitation

• There was suggestion of a similar thing a while ago, the problem with this one specifically is that there is far too much micro management.
    I would expect crews on scene to be able to decide when it is appropriate to recognize life extinct.

It is also worth noting, resuscitation is reserved for cardiac arrests, not just unresponsive patients.

I'd rather that the current simpler system remains until a comprehensive and appropriate alternative which is implementable is found.

• There was suggestion of a similar thing a while ago, the problem with this one specifically is that there is far too much micro management.
    I would expect crews on scene to be able to decide when it is appropriate to recognize life extinct.

It is also worth noting, resuscitation is reserved for cardiac arrests, not just unresponsive patients.

I'd rather that the current simpler system remains until a comprehensive and appropriate alternative which is implementable is found.

Yeah, I mean I don't think simply pressing one button is exactly micromanagement.
    I also have zero medical knowledge so I was just using a nice little mainstream word that hopefully everyone would understand the base point.

• I have to deal with 400+ patients a day. I'm not interested in a complex system being implemented as I don't want to have to deal with even more requests. The role of us in the game is a vehicle and resource dispatcher so our sole purpose is to manage the crews and where they go - we don't tell them what to do when they're on scene as "they" (the crews) do that themselves. The current system isn't in-depth and perhaps it could be better but I'm not sure that complicating it would make the game better in this situation.

Those who play by stacking up calls, or who have calls spawn when they are offline would have a significant number of dead patients just because they play in a different way to perhaps someone else who wants the full "realistic" experience. This is a game we're talking about remember so not everything needs to be super realistic or complicated.

• I have to deal with 400+ patients a day. I'm not interested in a complex system being implemented as I don't want to have to deal with even more requests. The role of us in the game is a vehicle and resource dispatcher so our sole purpose is to manage the crews and where they go - we don't tell them what to do when they're on scene as "they" (the crews) do that themselves. The current system isn't in-depth and perhaps it could be better but I'm not sure that complicating it would make the game better in this situation.

Those who play by stacking up calls, or who have calls spawn when they are offline would have a significant number of dead patients just because they play in a different way to perhaps someone else who wants the full "realistic" experience. This is a game we're talking about remember so not everything needs to be super realistic or complicated.

Thats actually a more than fair point. I deal with about 20-50, so I structured my idea around that logic which of course doesn't suit the game

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!