More Hospital Extensions + Medical missions

• We already have some hospital extensions but I think it would be nice to have more extensions such as oncology/surgical oncology, gastroenterology or nephrology
    These could form more medical missions like indigestion etc.

I also think it would be cool if you could get patients that have regular check ups at hospitals. These could be cancer treatment that would require an ambulance transport. Or the check ups could go to an urgent care centre.

As well as the regular checkups, there should be rare medical condition missions that give you extra credits and may require multiple different extensions. For example a patient with a brain tumour would require neurosurgery and oncology extensions.

I think it would be cool to have these additions to make medical missions more realistic and not always having missions being repeated so often.

• Definitely agree non emergent transports would help add some realism to the game for some of us. Maybe instead of hard built into each hospital it could be an extension for the individual ambulance stations or hospitals? As long as it is not too expensive say under 100k in currency I would buy it for a few of my hospitals as a way to earn extra currency.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!