K-9 unit for missing person k-9 training center

• k-9 unit for missing person/k-9 training centre 15

1. leave it the way it is (9) 60%
    2. good idea (7) 47%
    3. bad idea (1) 7%

i have an idea since they are used for locating missing persons why not have k-9 unit as a required unit for the missing person mission and also a training centre for the dogs and you should get to pick the kind of dog you want example pure bred German Shepherd which is usually black and tan pure bred blood hound or pure bred Rottweiler please let me know what you think since the dogs need training too :thumbsup: :) or are you :/ as to weather this would be a good idea

• I'd say the idea of including a K9 for the missing person call is a good idea. However, I'd say the idea of adding in the K9 training/breeding centre over complicates the process and adds in a bit too much micromanagement - especially for players who have a large and rapidly expanding police coverage. Plus dogs (dependent on force/country) are often bred by private dealers.

• We already have K9 training for staff, to add in dog training as well would make things unnecessarily complicated to me. It already takes a week to train the staff, unless you pay the coins to shorten it, it could make it even longer if you had to train dogs as well.

A step to far in my eyes.

• I do like the idea for a K-9 requirement on missing person calls. In the US, K-9 training isn't done at a police academy, it is done at a different location and like Mark_ said, most police dogs are bread by private companies. However, I'm going to have to agree with Mark_. I don't think a ”K-9 Training Center” should be added but I do agree with adding a K-9 unit requirement on missing person calls.

Currently covering Manhattan with plans to branch off into other boroughs of NYC.

Current Rank:
    Staff Captain

If you want to track my progress:
    FDNY | NYPD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!