Toronto Graphics

• I've started a little work on my Toronto bases, and wanted to get some good Station logos as well as cars. Figured I'd share some of the ones I've done so far. I'm basically making the graphics as I build up buildings first, so it'll be a little all over the place at first. Enjoy!

Here's some Pumpers, Squad and TFS Car graphics, including both pushbar and non pushbar.

Pumper 331 is a 2010 Spartan Metrostar, Squad 331 is a 2012 Spartan Gladiator, and then I have an Aerial unit also on the Gladiator Chasis, a common unit.

Stay tuned for a Paramedic Services ambulance and some TPS cars

Images

• AerialSpartanGladiatorLit.png
    • Pumper331.png
    • Pumper331lit.png
    • squad331.png
    • squad331lit.png
    • TFSCar.png
    • TFSCarLit.png
    • TFSCarpushbar.png
    • TFSCarPushbarLit.png
    • AerialSpartanGladiator.png

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• Here's some Toronto Police Cars
    Marked CVPI with lightbar and old paintscheme
    Marked Slicktop Taurus with old paintscheme
    Marked Taurus with old paintscheme
    Marked Taurus with new paintscheme
    Marked Taurus with grey and white only paintscheme

Images

• TPSFPISSlickWhiteLit.png
    • TPSCVPI.png
    • TPSCVPILit.png
    • TPSFPISSlickWhite.png
    • TPSFPISWhite.png
    • TPSFPISWhiteLit.png
    • TPSGWFPIS.png
    • TPSGWFPISLit.png
    • TPSScoutGreyFPIS.png
    • TPSScoutGreyFPISLit.png

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• Few extras I completed over the past bit:

Eone Cyclone, used for Aerials 331, 315, etc.
    Toronto Paramedic Services Ambulance

Next up: Toronto Paramedic Services Community Paramedicine/ERU Fly cars!

Images

• ParamedicAmbulance.png
    • ParamedicAmbulanceLit.png
    • AerialEoneCyclone.png
    • AerialEoneCycloneLit.png

• Good morning! I was busy yesterday, here's a bunch more I've worked on:

Toronto Paramedic Services (Formerly Toronto EMS) Emergency Response Unit/Paramedic Response Unit/Community Paramedicine/Supervisor (They all use the same vehicle, just graphics on the back window differ)
    Toronto Police Services Ford Police Interceptor Utility Stealth graphics - Used by ETF, K9 and other divisions
    Toronto Police Services Ford Expedition Stealth Graphics - ETF SUV
    Toronto Paramedic Services (Toronto EMS Livery) - Paramedic Ambulance 930 - Only van type ambulance in use in the department. Toronto Island Usage
    Toronto Fire Services Air Light Freightliner

Finalizing a few more and then I'll have a couple more hopefully by day's end:
    On the docket next are: Spartan Advantage Pumper, Box 12 (Rehab unit), Toronto Fire Unmarked Tahoe (used by CBRN Team, higher ranking officers), TFS Command 30, Water Tanker and some more ETF vehicles

Images

• FPIUStealthLit.png
    • StealthExpedition.png
    • StealthExpeditionLit.png
    • ParamedicAmbulance930.png
    • ParamedicAmbulance930Lit.png
    • AirLight.png
    • AirLightLit.png
    • FPIUStealth.png
    • ERUparamedic.png
    • ERUparamedicLit.png

• These look very nice. I have never got the hang on APNG.

I used to make them in photoshop, and tbh, it was a total nightmare. Easiest one to play with (also free) is photopea.com. Basically I make the vehicle, paint each light in a separate layer using regular methods, and then group the lights I want to flash synchronized in the same folder. Then, it's easy. Name each layer _a_ at the start, and at the end of the layer name, put a comma and the time you want that layer on in ms and do that with each set of lights and each folder. Works great when the headlights are on wigwag and the bar is a strobe! When it's all said and done, go under layer, animation, merge and then export it as a PNG and it'll automatically make it an APNG. By far the easiest way I've found to do it. I still do the original drawing in Photoshop because I do like it more, but photopea has much better animation rules.

• I used to make them in photoshop, and tbh, it was a total nightmare. Easiest one to play with (also free) is photopea.com. Basically I make the vehicle, paint each light in a separate layer using regular methods, and then group the lights I want to flash synchronized in the same folder. Then, it's easy. Name each layer _a_ at the start, and at the end of the layer name, put a comma and the time you want that layer on in ms and do that with each set of lights and each folder. Works great when the headlights are on wigwag and the bar is a strobe! When it's all said and done, go under layer, animation, merge and then export it as a PNG and it'll automatically make it an APNG. By far the easiest way I've found to do it. I still do the original drawing in Photoshop because I do like it more, but photopea has much better animation rules.

I might have to give that a try. Thanks!

• Got fed up with Command 30, so that's on the back burner right now. Stupid lightbar. Here's some more:

Toronto Police Services ETF 05 - Armoured Ford F350
    Toronto Police Services ETF 07 - Bomb Squad Explosive Disposal Unit
    Toronto Police Services ETF unmarked Dodge Caravan (Low on lights, but based off a real one)
    Toronto Fire Services Spartan Advantage Pumper
    Toronto Fire Services Water Tanker (only one in service, East Command)

Images

• ETF19Lit.png
    • ETF05.png
    • ETF05Lit.png
    • ETF07.png
    • ETF07Lit.png
    • ETF19.png
    • PumperSpartanAdvantage.png
    • PumperSpartanAdvantageLit.png
    • TFSTanker.png
    • TFSTankerLit.png

• Here's some updated units:

High Rise 332 (I use it as a water tanker in game because High rise fires require a WT ;) )
    HazMat 332
    HazMat Support 332
    2017 Spartan Metrostar

Images

• HR332.png
    • HR332Lit.png
    • HS332.png
    • HS332Lit.png
    • HZ332.png
    • HZ332Lit.png
    • SpartanMetrostar2017 .png
    • SpartanMetrostar2017Lit.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!