UK MissionChief

• “Mission Chief is finally here for the UK!

We worked hard over the past few weeks to create Mission Chief UK. This is a brand new game and that is why currently only a few vehicle, buildings and trainings exist. But this also means that you the community can actively participate in the future of the game.

Naturally, we want to invite you to give us feedback! Let us know what you would like us to add next, and what we need to change in the comments here or on our brand new Facebook page: here

We hope to grow Mission Chief UK with you!”

Please use this to give feedback on the UK version as it will help keep it in one place for now

• I have a question for you and the new devs. Why are players on the UK version getting ripped off with coins. The amount you get has changed and so have the prices. For $2.99 in MC I get 30 coins, enough to buy 1 regular fire station, in MC UK for £2.99 ($3.68) I get 27 coins, not enough for one regular fire station. This is a rip off. Pricing should be a fair price for the same across all regions that this game is in.

A sign of the game becoming a money grab/pay to win? Or something less?

• Please know I have no info on coins, pricing or purchases.

This does go for everyone though please use this chat to give feedback on the UK version as it will help keep it all in one place.

• After reviewing the vehicles ingame, my main advice is for the love of all things holy, recruit a UK adviser. Whether this is a paid role or voluntary, thats your choice. But if you do, rest assured theres actually a glimmer of hope for the game. Most games fail to understand what and how British emergency services operate, and simply having someone that knows their stuff will help vastly, especially when improving gameplay quality.

And again, the coin issue. With the lack of current content, coins really should not be more expensive than MCs prices - the nail in the coffin would be transforming this game to pay to win.

Lastly, please answer us as to whats going to happen to our current MC accounts. If you turn this game much more American base, our accounts and setups will simply go to waste, which is the last thing we want. I really would advise allowing us to transfer setups or transfer refunds.

• Just gonna edit this every time I find something lmao:

Things that need to be fixed:

• No idea why it's called a "Major Rescue Unit". Rescue Unit would be just fine. Also remove the brackets.
    • Rescue Ladder? To avoid confusing with the rescue unit, should just be called like "Fire Pump" or "Fire Engine" etc.
    • TRV, remove the brackets.
    • When you have missing units in an alarm and response, it appears as the US requirements "Missing x1 battalion chief unit" "Missing x1 heavy rescue unit"

Things that need to be added (In my opinion):

• Prime Movers
    • ARP (Arial Rescue Pump) (Quints if you will)
    • Command Units (Like MCVs - training etc)
    • Fire Officer cars (Battalions essentially)
    • Air Ambulance
    • Air Ambulance fly car
    • Fly cars
    • Fire & Rescue Docks
  • Turnable Ladder is called "Turntable Ladder (TL)" in-game, there is an extra "T". Also remove them brackets.

its called a turntable ladder in the UK so there is no extra 'T'. some are now called ALP(ariel ladder platform) and some have even chaged the name altogether.

The hazmat unit persay would be the Incident Response Unit or a Major IRU.

i would also like to see HART teams added from the ambulance service.

quints would be called CARPs i think.

i would also like to see the pod systems introduced.

Mark_ i agree they must have a UK adviser.

• its called a turntable ladder in the UK so there is no extra 'T'. some are now called ALP(ariel ladder platform) and some have even chaged the name altogether.

Are they actually? My county doesn't have TLs, they have ALP, so I had no idea xD That doesn't make any sense to me "Turn Table?" v "Turnable" ?

• Well finally its here. I really really hope this takes off. Been playing an a few minutes and already feel great potential after being struck down recently by family and personal events I'm back baby and looking forward for more. @TACRfan could you dm at some point please..

• My only issue is that I already have two full fire authorities plus the start of a third running on the US version, added to a huge chunk of the associated ambulance and police services. I don’t really want to have to start again just to play a UK variant. I’ll happily fudge along with the US variants until I can up and move my existing setup, or copy my existing setup so I can continue in both.

• My only issue is that I already have two full fire authorities plus the start of a third running on the US version, added to a huge chunk of the associated ambulance and police services. I don’t really want to have to start again just to play a UK variant. I’ll happily fudge along with the US variants until I can up and move my existing setup, or copy my existing setup so I can continue in both.

I don't really see any way of that happening, there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games. I've quite enjoyed having a new challenge as well. I'd rather see new stuff being done for this version rather than the same stuff being copied over.

• I don't really see any way of that happening, there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games. I've quite enjoyed having a new challenge as well. I'd rather see new stuff being done for this version rather than the same stuff being copied over.

What about us that have spent money? I've spent a lot of cash on this game, and I don't think anyone who has done the same wants that to go to waste. I think its fair everyone is able to get a refund and transfer the coins/cash over

• What about us that have spent money? I've spent a lot of cash on this game, and I don't think anyone who has done the same wants that to go to waste. I think its fair everyone is able to get a refund and transfer the coins/cash over

You'll have lost nothing though, you can always go back to the old game. I'm not by any means annoyed that I have to start again even though my setup on MC US is quite significant.

• You'll have lost nothing though, you can always go back to the old game. I'm not by any means annoyed that I have to start again even though my setup on MC US is quite significant.

No - as you said - "there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games". So our setups will become very incompatible in this game, and as far as I know, pretty much everyone who has a built up setup is very concerned with the situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!