UK MissionChief

• No - as you said - "there are hopefully going to be significant differences between the two games". So our setups will become very incompatible in this game, and as far as I know, pretty much everyone who has a built up setup is very concerned with the situation.

But this is the main idea of the new game. There will be differences as this will be a new game. There are difference between the US and UK emergency services and these should be reflected between the two games. I don't understand why you are expecting compatibility with this? I'd suggest being less concerned with duplicating profits and more concerned with suggesting how the UK game will develop.

• But this is the main idea of the new game. There will be differences as this will be a new game. There are difference between the US and UK emergency services and these should be reflected between the two games. I don't understand why you are expecting compatibility with this? I'd suggest being less concerned with duplicating profits and more concerned with suggesting how the UK game will develop.

There won't be compatibility between the two games, correct. So what I and others are suggesting is that we can request some form of refund on our setups and have the balance transferred to this new British version. I think its more than fair, as this game will eventually not become suitable for British players.

• Guys keep it civil. The main point that is coming across is at least getting coins spent on MC transferred to the UK account with some restrictions etc as the people who spent coins on the US version for the UK setup did so under the advise from the previous developers that there would be no UK game so I can see the frustration there.

I am in talks with the new developers to try and get these concerns addressed. I hope to be able to work with them to make this a game realistic to the UK going forward.

• @TACRfan without your support in the forum and in trying your hardest to contact and work with the Devs, I would not have hope that anything good could come of this. You may singlehandedly be the positive push this new company needs to see the playerbase and actually take on board what we are saying. Thank you or the hard work you have put into this game and forum.

• I have a question and I will try not a swear in it. Why have you made it so that players how have spent nearly 4 years playing this game have to start all over again. I spent four years playing and spent over £50k on coins. Just to be F***ing slapped in the face and told that you will have to make a whole F***ing new account to play on the UK version. OVER 50 F***ING K ON COIN WHAT FOR.

• I have a question and I will try not a swear in it. Why have you made it so that players how have spent nearly 4 years playing this game have to start all over again. I spent four years playing and spent over £50k on coins. Just to be F***ing slapped in the face and told that you will have to make a whole F***ing new account to play on the UK version. OVER 50 F***ING K ON COIN WHAT FOR.

50k? real money? bruh

• Yeah 50k real money over 4 years

That's a lot of money. You must have a huge setup or have you reset recently because your earnings are only 2.5m credits and if you did reset, you'd have lost all your coins anyway so why does it matter? I would hope you aren't lying about spending so much money; I'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the world who'd spend that on a game like this.

• That's a lot of money. You must have a huge setup or have you reset recently because your earnings are only 2.5m credits and if you did reset, you'd have lost all your coins anyway so why does it matter? I would hope you aren't lying about spending so much money; I'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the world who'd spend that on a game like this.

Most of the 50k was spent on fully upgrading my hospitals, giving myself four HEMS Helicopters, moving everything From the US to the UK then back to the US then Back to the UK, On Alliance building e.g. finishing hospital upgrades and finishing missions that I didn't have enough units for and releasing patients early. I would also just buy Coin just for the sake of it. Mainly because I made me find better if I was having a bit of a shitty day. And it would be like "hey guys like at this brand new fully kitted out Fire Station, ambulance Station, Hospital or even buying Four HEMS Helicopters. I am messed up in the head I know.

no ones telling you to start again on MC UK. no offence but MC UK is nowhere near the quality of MC US yet. in my opinion it will take at least 9 months to a year for that to happen.

• I think that the Command Unit needs some attention as at the moment it seems to be used more as a officers car than an actual Commannd Support.
    In Scotland(not sure about the rest of the UK) a command unit doesn`t attend unless the incident is 4 pumps or more, lesser calls are handled by either the watch cmdr. or a Station Cmdr./ Area Officer responding in a staff car.

What does everyone else think?

• I think that the Command Unit needs some attention as at the moment it seems to be used more as a officers car than an actual Commannd Support.
    In Scotland(not sure about the rest of the UK) a command unit doesn`t attend unless the incident is 4 pumps or more, lesser calls are handled by either the watch cmdr. or a Station Cmdr./ Area Officer responding in a staff car.

What does everyone else think?

i think it needs the name changing more then change the unit type as im sure they will had a MCU in time.

• Was thinking over the weekend and cane to the conclusion that the Command Unit should be renamed as Officers Car but rather than buying another Appliance bay have a hard standing like the German version has for the pod system that can only be used for the officers car, i was thinking that it should cost 50,000 credits and take 3 days to build.

The reasoning behind this is unlike Germany and the U.S.A. almost all officers cars are just parked in the station car park rather than in a bay.

Stu.

• Was thinking over the weekend and cane to the conclusion that the Command Unit should be renamed as Officers Car but rather than buying another Appliance bay have a hard standing like the German version has for the pod system that can only be used for the officers car, i was thinking that it should cost 50,000 credits and take 3 days to build.

The reasoning behind this is unlike Germany and the U.S.A. almost all officers cars are just parked in the station car park rather than in a bay.

Stu.

Would be a waste on credits in my eye's we had a EPU parked in the yard with no space in the station. The Pod system should be for Pods only in my eye's.

• I had meant that the hard standing for the car would only be usable by a car, the hard standing for pods would not be able to be used for the car.
    the cost for a pod hard standing is 100,000 credits in the German version and needs 7 days to build thus allowing for differation between the different versions of the game.

Stu.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!