U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch is recruiting!

• Hello everyone, U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch is currently recruiting and we are currently accepting requests from members all over, we have members who are based in the south eastern parts of the United States but we are always welcoming new members to join us.

We're all one team and here to learn together in this game and have fun, check us out!

—-

If you see this up, we are recruiting, just send your request to join and we will accept them as they are pending by the order they are received.

Claiborne
    U.S. Mission Critical Dispatch
    Alliance Chief
    "all Interest or inquiries in Mission Critical Dispatch, please apply within & prepare for shenanigans"

Edited 2 times, last by ckaysone758 ().

• Hello,
    My name is Randy, I recently started playing and I am looking for an alliance to join. If you are still looking for people I would be happy to join you! my stations are located in southern South Carolina. if you have any more questions please feel free to ask!

• no experience is required, we will help you understand the game and help you grow, you do not have to be near any of the current MCD members, you can be anywhere in the world

Claiborne
    Alliance Chief
    "all Interest or inquiries in Mission Critical Dispatch, please apply within & prepare for shenanigans"

• anyone living in the southern part of the us? mainly thats where alot of us are located but we are always expanding out to the west and the rest of the northern part of the us on the map.

Claiborne
    Alliance Chief

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!