Beginner Trip Numbers

• I’m fairly new and can’t figure out how to get more trips. I have 1 police station with 3 cars and just bought a fire station with 1 engine currently. I was consistently getting two police calls when I just had my police station. I bought a fire station thinking, “Oh sweet now I’ll have 4 trips!” (2 police and 2 fire).

Nope, now I still only get a max of 2 trips and they are a mix between police and fire now. But still can’t get more than 2 trips to ever generate?

• The number of possible missions (or in your case "trips") is the number of fire stations owned + 1. The number of police and ambulance stations don't matter to it. This is why I strongly suggest purchasing many fire stations before buying police stations, as fire missions make a lot more money.

Hope this helps!

• Slight correction to the above reply - the game recognises which service (fire/police/ems) you have the most stations of, and goes by that.

For example... If you have 20 fire/6 police/2 ems, you'll get a maximum of 21 missions (20 fire + 1) OR if you have 5 fire/15 police/7 ems, you'll be getting a maximum of 16 missions at one time (15 police + 1) and so on :thumbup:

That should clear things up, and hopefully answer any questions you have about not receiving more calls!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!