credit rise as you expand

• I literally have been playing this game every day since I've heard of it about a month ago. I've enjoyed the game so much and have fun growing my city and now alliance! However I have 1 flaw with the game. As much money as I have spent as well as partners in our alliance. I'm not too fond of how the rise in costs of stations as you expand your city. I've spent about 200 bucks total in the game to earn credits since that seems to be the only way you can expand your manpower (which I think should be an easier way than having to buy the credits). I don't mind spending money on a game I enjoy, But there should be a way to hire new staff members than having to buy credits. Maybe I haven't figured out other ways, But being still new to the game, I haven't found any other way to get staff without needing credits. But The cost in stations as you grow should be a bit cheaper than what they are. Just my thoughts.

• Yes, there is a way to hire more people without using any form of payment!

Navigate to your station details page (where you can see the list of vehicles inside the station), and click 'hire new people' (towards the top left) - you can set it to hire people for the next 1/2/3 days. 1 new person is added to that station each day, but remember to click on that same button once the 1/2/3 days run out if you wish to hire more.

Station costs have been brought up many times in the past :D They increase once you have 25 stations to make sure that the player is still challenged by the game, otherwise it would simply be far too easy.

• Yes, there is a way to hire more people without using any form of payment!

Navigate to your station details page (where you can see the list of vehicles inside the station), and click 'hire new people' (towards the top left) - you can set it to hire people for the next 1/2/3 days. 1 new person is added to that station each day, but remember to click on that same button once the 1/2/3 days run out if you wish to hire more.

Station costs have been brought up many times in the past :D They increase once you have 25 stations to make sure that the player is still challenged by the game, otherwise it would simply be far too easy.

makes the game boring after 25 stations buuut if you buy coins and build that way then your stations will end up costing 1.7 million credits after 350 stations

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!