Not using forum/shutting down forum?

• hi all, i have just seen the update the devs have put out regarding this link

https://xyrality.helpshift.com/a/mission-chief/?p=web

this is for the FAQ section of their website and for the MC game.

does this mean that they are not going to use this forum anymore or will this shut this down.

it would be nice if we had a update from the new dev team to say that they are using this forum for update ideas etc etc. can anyone of the mod team shine anylight on if the devs are communicating with there players.

thanks

• I am the only mod that the new Devs have contacted. I’m not sure what’s happening really. I think they are mostly using Facebook now in house so I’m not sure on the future of the forums (or our position as moderators) or the game.

• I am the only mod that the new Devs have contacted. I’m not sure what’s happening really. I think they are mostly using Facebook now in house so I’m not sure on the future of the forums (or our position as moderators) or the game.

So if they are using Facebook, Do we send our ideas via messenger? I'd really like to push for a long overdue Wildfire Update and Pumper Tankers. These updates for new missions are okay but I'm sure others in this community would agree with me as well.

• So if they are using Facebook, Do we send our ideas via messenger? I'd really like to push for a long overdue Wildfire Update and Pumper Tankers. These updates for new missions are okay but I'm sure others in this community would agree with me as well.

I haven’t got a clue. Nothing is being communicated.

• <p>Do these devs just not care?</p>

Y'know every day I'm just assuming that more and more. No communication with the general 'population' - they don't use these forums. Suggestions not being listened to and they have no clue what they're doing on the UK versions. The Australian and Spanish versions are identical to that of the UK version. Too many cooks spoil the broth or, in this case, too many games ruin the experience. 3 games - perhaps 4 - was enough if they know what they're doing.

• Y'know every day I'm just assuming that more and more. No communication with the general 'population' - they don't use these forums. Suggestions not being listened to and they have no clue what they're doing on the UK versions. The Australian and Spanish versions are identical to that of the UK version. Too many cooks spoil the broth or, in this case, too many games ruin the experience. 3 games - perhaps 4 - was enough if they know what they're doing.

there is a bloody Australian version of this game? wtf

• That makes no sense. If the UK and Australia are similar then why not make it into one? Seems like right now the new development team is taking something simple and complicating it.

• Hi,
    So, I'm Australian and for one, I've grinded so much on MCUS. Now, MCAU, is sorry for my language, but it is shite. They have no clue what it is like in Australia and it is not realistic at all. In fact, MCUS is probably more realistic.

I'm just sticking to MCUS because of all the work I've put into it and how bad MCAU is.

Thanks

• Who here feels that a petition should be started to make the development team come on the Forums site to listen to us? Their method will not work. They should really come on the Forums site so they know what the community wants. Right now I feel they are doing what they want, not what we want.

Sebastian may have been hesitant on some things but at least he'd listened to and reasoned with us to a point.

If I get enough players to like this post and agree with me then I will start a petition under General Discussion tonight.

• Who here feels that a petition should be started to make the development team come on the Forums site to listen to us? Their method will not work. They should really come on the Forums site so they know what the community wants. Right now I feel they are doing what they want, not what we want.

Sebastian may have been hesitant on some things but at least he'd listened to and reasoned with us to a point.

If I get enough players to like this post and agree with me then I will start a petition under General Discussion tonight.

A petition yeah that's great but how are we supposed to get that petition to them? We've got no way to contact them. They don't seem to be listening to us now to begin with. Perhaps it's a good place to start so I would recommend it as we have to explore all avenues here.

• A petition yeah that's great but how are we supposed to get that petition to them? We've got no way to contact them. They don't seem to be listening to us now to begin with. Perhaps it's a good place to start so I would recommend it as we have to explore all avenues here.

After a few days to a week so that players can enough have time to put their names down I will add them to the list then see if @TACRfan would screenshot the list to the Dev team to show them we're serious about this. And if they didn't listen we could go on strike until they'd listen to the community.

Another suggestion would be to blow up their Facebook Messenger with constant messages to get their attention.

• I’m going to try to remain impartial on all this. I would recommend anyone who is unhappy with the game for what ever reason posts on this forum as it would keep everything in one place.

• So don't create a petition and just have everyone list their reasons why they aren't happy on this topic is what you're saying right? Just so I'm clear on what you're saying

• So don't create a petition and just have everyone list their reasons why they aren't happy on this topic is what you're saying right? Just so I'm clear on what you're saying

I think that would be a better option. Petitions don’t really have much effect. Also by keeping them on here we would be able to keep all comments in one place where as sometimes you don’t get those comments through a petition.

• I think that would be a better option. Petitions don’t really have much effect. Also by keeping them on here we would be able to keep all comments in one place where as sometimes you don’t get those comments through a petition.

That makes sense.

I respect that and agree. Well you and everyone else basically know what my complaints are but I'll list them again officially.

1. No more Mission updates for the time being as we have enough as it is.

2. Wildland update: pumper tankers, brush trucks, brush engine combination unit, bulldozers, fire helicopters with buckets, etc

3. For the Development Team to be in contact with Moderators on the Forums site and the Players more often so that everyone is on the same page.

4. SWAT Rescue Unit

5. Police Chief Unit

Pretty much things that the players on here have been talking about and requested for the past couple years or more

• I have a love hate relationship with pumper tankers. I have put a large amount of time and credits on building trucks up. I would have to replace most of my engines with the pumper. Even if they release it, I would love it. It leads to more realism.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!