Alliance Poaching

• Hello all,

We have had multiple members in our alliance notify our admins about being "poached" and asked to join another alliance.

I personally feel like this should be against the game rules, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is anything we can do to prevent/stop this from happening again.

Thanks for your help,

SirDj
    Cal Fire Admin

• I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not but it's definitely not right to do so. I wouldn't do that to anybody to join my Alliance because I wouldn't want that Alliance to do the same to myself. Honestly it should be against the rules in my opinion. I've never experienced that before but still it's messed up.

• This is really sad that people are willing to scoop this low. I think that anyone is doing this that Alliance owner should be notified and that if this is happening in that same alliance repeatedly then that alliance should be abolish and unable to restart. This should teach people NOT to Poach.

• I've had this happen. Some people in the alliance I was in got sick of the admins never being on a lot and went and created their own alliance and asked me to join that alliance and asked me too tell members near me to leave and join their alliance

Well in there defense if the admins were hardly ever on then leadership failed the alliance and they should start there on. This is one of those situations were the members have to make the decision to start or join another alliance. I say this is an acception to the rule.

• I will just admit I did do this as the state I currently operate in has 3 different alliances. I was just checking with the admins of the other alliances to see if they wanted to combine into one.

I apologize for this I will not in the future I did not think it would be the end of the world

• I will just admit I did do this as the state I currently operate in has 3 different alliances. I was just checking with the admins of the other alliances to see if they wanted to combine into one.

I apologize for this I will not in the future I did not think it would be the end of the world

Well thankfully it's not the end of the world. Just think about all the hard work that these alliances have put into their community just to have someone come along and steal members, wouldn't you be upset about that as well? Now in your situation this is different as well. You are in three alliances so if you are talking with members of the three I wouldn't consider this to be poaching but that is my opinion to the rule however the mod team might have a different of an opinion on the rule.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!