Vehicle shifting

• I have a EMS chief i want to shift to a fire dept. that has a ambulance extension but it will not allow it only shows and allows shifting to other Ambulance stations. Does anyone know why i can't shift it there but i can buy a new one under the ambulance tab in the stations vehicle menu. Is this a glitch or is this something that we can change as this doesn't make sense why i can buy the same unit but can't transfer said unit to the station. thanks in advance.

• Did you complete the ambulance extension? It takes a week for it to complete otherwise 10 coins I believe can complete it early.

Any EMS Unit can be transferred to an EMS station or extension as long as the process is complete otherwise if you do have it set idk why it wouldn't allow your unit to be sent over.

• extension has been complete and i have ambulances in said station but it won't allow me the option to transfer to any stations other than ambulance stations nothing listed that has extensions which is odd since it counts as a station.

Check to see if you have enough vehicle bays. You need an empty spot for it.

Send me a pic of the stations apparatus you want it to go to. Not a mod but trying to figure out why it won't let you transfer over.

(New Post:) Rather than try and transfer, see if you can purchase another EMS Chief at that direct station and see if it let's you.

• Check to see if you have enough vehicle bays. You need an empty spot for it.
    Send me a pic of the stations apparatus you want it to go to. Not a mod but trying to figure out why it won't let you transfer over.

(New Post:) Rather than try and transfer, see if you can purchase another EMS Chief at that direct station and see if it let's you.

I have an open spot in the station and it allows the option to purchase the same vehicle, it just doesn't allow transferring of the vehicle. First pic shows the open / available bay along with the extension bought and active.

• I have an open spot in the station and it allows the option to purchase the same vehicle, it just doesn't allow transferring of the vehicle. First pic shows the open / available bay along with the extension bought and active.

Yeah definitely sounds like a glitch. Unfortunately I would buy the unit again and use the other one elsewhere or make it an extra unit. I'm sure a moderator will be able to give better assistance. Sorry that you're dealing with this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!