Staging Area

• Hi,

Small but annoying bug when I try to send 100+ units to a staging area for an up and coming event it just seems to crash the app, I get a warning in German.

Only seem to manage around 50 or so. All a ARR to select all units or similar when sending would be extremely useful.

Thank you

• This happens because of the amount of data being transfered between client and server. It has to then get routing information for all those units, send that data back and update the server with what it's doing too.

As mentioned if you send it smaller bulks it'll manage better. I'm not sure if the bottleneck is the MC servers or the routing API.

• If it crashes the game it's a big, maybe a select all options or something g would solve the problem, when you have a lot of units it's not a quick job to move them to a staging area, a solution would be appreciated

Vic is right, it's a game, it can only handle so much at a time. And a game can handle a lot more than us. Think of how fast it can send 10 units simultaneously compared to if you were in a dispatch center dispatching 10 units you have to call all of them individually over a radio and give the call details. You're asking this game so much and it's just not able to do it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!