Alliance Poaching/Abuse

• I also would recommend that if a player is bothering you, hit the ignore button and forbid them joining the alliance.

If you are one who is constantly trying to recruit by messaging members of other alliances. Don’t do this , it doesn’t make you alliance attractive to those who aren’t in it, all it does is piss off those members and tarnish yours and your alliances rep within the community. Do what the rest of us have had to do, make you alliance different from all the others so it has a niche and stands out, then recruit on the forum on the recruitment section.

• You have been asked to keep things civilized here in Forums just like everyone else. The fact that you are younger gives you no excuse to act this way and despite slurring your vulgarity out with X's it is clear as day as to what you are saying. In my book this is harassment with your recent comments.

Please keep it civil in here or further action will be taken.

You have been warned.

Rescue

• Dude, I don't think you understand, the more you poach members, the more people are going to hate you. Right now, people are hating you.

I suggest not poaching unless you want backlash.

• Dude, I don't think you understand, the more you poach members, the more people are going to hate you. Right now, people are hating you.

I suggest not poaching unless you want backlash.

Something that they don't seem to understand.

The simplest solution for this is stop bugging others and play the game.

It's not exactly difficult to do.

• Thread Closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!