• Out of curiosity, how has everyone else gone with there setups? And how many stations/vehicles do people have. I have kept mine as realistic as possible with Station locations and vehicles that are actually based at those stations. Wikipedia has been helpful plus google.

• I am up to 225 Combination Fire/EMS Stations, All are based off of accurate locations of real life fire stations. I Do try to keep it as real as possible for apparatus however some stations do have apparatus that are not accurate.

in Real life not every station I have is a combination EMS/Fire, but I just found it easy to keep ambulances at each station.

Every Engine I own is a Rescue engine, in real life that is highly accurate in this area, and every Ladder I have is a Quint, also very accurate. I staff all of these with 5 personal

all Tankers, Air, Mobile command and ARFF are staffed with 2.

all Water rescue and hazmat are staffed with 5.

Chiefs as well as all police are staffed with 1.

I operate out of 11 Dispatch Centers, 21 Police Stations, 1 Rescue Boat Dock, 1 Fire Boat Dock, 23 Hospitals, 1 Fire School, and 1 Police Academy.

I am highly addicted to this game and usually you can find me Playing it daily for several hours a day. I do not have any intention of slowing down for building.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!