A suggestion for making Fly cars a little more useful

• Hello All,

As you're probably aware, Fly cars aren't the greatest thing, but I wanna use em, so I've come up with a general idea that might help it's situation.

What if you send a fly car to say a fever mission, if that fly car does not need an ambulance they will proceed to clear the mission. However, if they require an ambulance, it would automatically dispatch the nearest ALS ambulance, or to make things a little more manual, a pop-up appears in the bottom right near your radio to say "FLYCAR 1 Requires an additional Ambulance - CLICK TO SEND" or something like that.

OR instead of selecting an ALS ambo, it'll try and find a BLS before it sends a ALS just to also give BLS a small buff while we're at it.

Thoughts?

• That's the issue, you can send a fly car, but it doesn't give any notification that it needs and ambo, when you have roughly 60 calls to deal with, I don't go back and check the list instead I use the radio for easy use.

• Totally agree! It's the same when you dispatch all your fire/police units to a large building fire, and in the mean time patients appear. I don't tend to scroll back through my missions until the next time I play the game... So all those units are sitting there waiting for ems :D

As you suggested, some sort of notification in the radio section is needed to notify the player that ems resources are required at a mission!

• As you suggested, some sort of notification in the radio section is needed to notify the player that ems resources are required at a mission!

Exactly what I'm suggesting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!