Strange numbers and letters

• Since December 13, the bottom of the footer in the game is a Strange numbers and letters row.
    According to the developer console, this is a client ID. I reported it to our contact person the same day, but so far nothing has happened there, so I'm going this way now.

I am surprised that no one else has reported it here yet or that it is simply accepted.

In the attachment is a screenshot what is meant.

___
    Seit dem 13 Dezember, ist unten im Footer im Spiel eine Komische Zahl und Buchstaben Reihe.
    Laut der Entwicklerkonsole handelt es sich um eine Client-ID. Ich habe es schon am gleichen Tag zu unserem Ansprechpartner reportet, aber bis dato ist dort nix passiert, weshalb ich jetzt diesen Weg gehe.

Mich wundert, das es noch kein anderer hier gemeldet hat oder es einfach hingenommen wird.

Im Anhang ist ein Screenshot was gemeint ist.

By the way, it is only in the UK version, so you can find it here in the bug forum

Es ist übrigens nur in der UK Version, daher steht es hier auch im Fehlerforum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!