So I feel that an over hall for ambulance is needed. I work for south western ambulance service in ambulance control and there are many things that area needed.
- Ambulance ranks such as Emergency Care Assistant, Paramedic, Lead Paramedic, Operations Officer, HART Paramedic, Critical Care Paramedic, Urgent Care Paramedic, Doctor both in critical care and urgent care working on HEMS and BASICS.
- More ambulance service vehicles such as pathway support vehicles, operations officer vehicles, motorcycle response unit, HART teams, HEMS, BASICS, community first responders, co-responders.
- St John Ambulance for events
- Ambulance control like dispatch centers but for ambulance
- HART vehicles, such as water rescue vehicles, off road vehicles and command vehicles
I am happy to offer any advice and support for you on how ambulance control do things its like mission chief but for real lol and we get paid