• Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here so I apologize in advance if these points have already been brought up.

(1) ability to have push notifications for @adminadmin @adminfinance @admineducation @admintransportation and @{someone}

(2) ability for co-admins to promote people to transport admin, education, and finance

(3) have vehicles either go out of service for a few minutes to simulate getting fuel or have to “dispatch” vehicles to go get fuel

(4) have a “last online” time and “joined at” date in the player’s profile

(5) make the chat log searchable by player and/or text

• Love number 1 and number 5. Number 3 is good too and could be expanded to include very basic vehicle servicing & maintenance, the game already tracks total kilometres travelled for vehicles so that might have been the intention at some point.

Number 4 would be great too, and has been suggested before a few times - even if only admins can see the "last online" time.

I'm not in favour of number 2 though. Delegating roles is one of the only abilities of the alliance admin over a co-admin, it might work in some alliances but not others. If it is important for a co-admin to be able to delegate roles then just make them an admin as well (you can have more than one).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!