Great Lakes Public Safety

• A new alliance has been created in the upper Mid-West for the United states. Great Lakes Public Safety covers all the areas of Public safety services. although this is a new alliance the membership is mostly seasoned for the game. Currently we have 3 Admins, and 9 Members. as the membership grows as will the administrators.

Great Lakes Public safety currently has Fire Stations in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Michigan, we are looking to grow in any of these areas or anywhere between them. we will accept anyone.

As do many of the Alliances out there we do operate on a Discord Channel for our availability, Large Scale Missions, and general chat.

Our rules are simple your station locations need to be exact locations as real life, and the names of your units need to be appropriate names.

we also are very understanding in this game, we understand that this is just a game and Family, home and unfortunately work life comes first so we have no minimum requirement for activity.

Message me for more information, or if you want to just come check out what we have to offer. we try to do either alliance missions or a Storm weekly.

• Still looking for more players in our region. We have 9 active players and 1 school created so far in a little over a week.

If your Minnesota Iowa Wisconsin North/South Dakota, Michigan also we have one player anything around that we also would accept.

Drop on in check us out Ehhhh.

• We are actively recruiting. Currently We have 11 active members with Fire/Police/EMS stations in Minnesota, North Dakota, Michigan and Ohio.

We have over 3 million in alliance funds currently ready to build on request we are working on banking this up and keeping funds set aside for emergency last second builds for members if needed.

Come check us out.

• Great Lakes Public Safety now has Fire Stations in 7 Different states in the upper midwest. We are up to 15 members and have currently over 5 Million in credits saved up ready to assist with building new prisons, or hospitals for those that need assistance. currently we have several Police and Fire academies and several members willing to assist new members with growth and calls.

We only ask if you apply that stations be in the location of a real life Station. What you staff in those stations is completely up to you.

These are the states we currently cover
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Wisconsin
    Illinois
    Indiana

• Great Lakes Public Safety has now expanded to Texas, Kansas and Florida. I personally have plans for several additional states beyond these, and I know some addiitonal members also have other plans in the future. Very active membership with Tons of Alliance buildings available.

Send me a message or come check us out.

• Great Lakes Public Safety is up to 17 Members around 8 States currently. with several members looking to expand out into more states. we have numerous Alliance Buildings and Schools for members.

We only have 2 Rules:

Stations need to be on location of a current, future or past station. (apparatus in station do not)

Donate something to the alliance even if it is 1% every penny counts.

We set goals for the alliance funds, when we reach a certain goal we will purachase an alliance building for you (prison or Hospital)

• Updated list of Stations we currently cover. I will not BS you we have several members alot are non active. but the ones that are would travel across country to assist those in need. We have over 10 Million in alliance funds and growing.

The only Rules that we require: Stations need to be exact location as real life. Donate something/anything to the alliance.

Florida
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Iowa
    Kansas
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    Nevada
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    South Dakota
    Texas
    Wisconsin

Come check us out, ask questions. We have plans on growing to several more states also.

• Now in 17 states all around the United States.

Main focus is upper Midwest Minnesota, Wi Dakota's. But some departments currently as far west as vegas and east as Florida. With plans to keep building out.

If you have stations in the correct location. And want a laid back alliance come check us out. We understand this is just a game and there is no requirement for how much you need to play a week or month.

With that being said some members are more active then others and that's all right.

We have over 13 million in alliance funds currently and growing.

• We are now in miami Fl, Tampa Fl and seattle washington

Soon to be in Portland Oregon, and the boston, Baltimore area.

We are not the most active alliance in the game but we have fun, our main area is Minnesota. But build where it makes you happy. As long as your stations are in the correct location. There is no rule on how much you need to log in. I remind my members this is a game and should come last in the totem pole in life.

These are the states we currently have fire/police/ems stations in

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Michigan

Minnesota

Missouri

Nevada

North Dakota

Ohio

South Dakota

Texas

Wisconsin

• We just expanded in the last couple of weeks to the east coast. We are now in new Jersey and Baltimore. soon boston, and virginia will also have coverage.

We have no requirement for how active you are. This is a game. Family, home life, work and everything else should come before games. For me this is a game that I can just sit back relax and play for hours to relieve stress from work.

We do require stations to be in the exact location as a real life current former or future station.

With that being said we are also not the most active alliance in the game. We do have large scale missions, storm events at members requests.

Any questions let us know. Thanks.

• Where at in Nevada, I play from there and am a resident!

• Chesapeake and virginia beach virginia have been added to the areas covered along with brookings SD.

For a full list of states we cover check out our intro page.

I will not lie to you and say we are the most active alliance in the game but we have fun as it should be after all this is just a silly addicting game.

Our main rule is station locations must be in correct location otherwise come check us out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!