Lagging/Server Crashes

• Hello everyone,
    I don´t often post here, but it seems there´s not much other opportunities to get your voice heard.
    Over the course of the last few weeks I have heard people of my alliance complain of loads of lag, and expirienced it myself. As well as multiple Server crashes.
    Yet-unlike when Sebastian was still running the game there is-at least that´s how it feels to me-next to no transparancy, there are no notifications, explanations etc.
    can we PLEASE get information ? I am a long term Leitstellenspiel & Missionchief player now, but I am getting increasingly frustrated by how the game is being run since the take-over. We used to be talked- and listened to it would definetly help- and make the game more enjoyable if that legacy would be continued.

• I have an account on Leitstellenspiel, MCUS and MCUK, and especially on LS, have been experiencing severe lag.
    I really now feel, particularly with the UK version, that the developers don't bother at all, with no new expansions and only the odd copy and paste mission. I regret paying actual money on the game, as it doesn't seem to progressing at all, instead almost going backwards. At least Seb would bring out new features every couple of weeks.

Rant over... - anyone else have any views on this?

• I have an account on Leitstellenspiel, MCUS and MCUK, and especially on LS, have been experiencing severe lag.
    I really now feel, particularly with the UK version, that the developers don't bother at all, with no new expansions and only the odd copy and paste mission. I regret paying actual money on the game, as it doesn't seem to progressing at all, instead almost going backwards. At least Seb would bring out new features every couple of weeks.

Rant over... - anyone else have any views on this?

I can't comment on the lag at this moment in time as I'm unaware of the situation. As for content updates - while slow I can positively ensure you that they are in the pipeline for introduction soon and we intend for the UK updates to be much more dynamic than anything seen on MC US before - hence it's taking some time. New developers have to learn the script and its limitations and work around that. Right now I can't give you more than my word but rest assured we are listening to all feedback regarding mission additions and content updates.

• UK version is almost unplayable

Currently got a storm event on going and almost at end of it. I should be around 600k up by now as would be sending to everything I can't send to everything as I'm having to reload manually to update and even then not working properly as units are be9ng rejected from some calls so need to resend, only made 200k and that's been a struggle.

This was supposed to be a weekend of events in our alliance too that's been abandoned after first one has been so difficult to manage.

• I would really appreciate if you're using the app if you could directly inform the developers through the app itself. I did ask them regarding issues and they said they hadn't been made aware of them previously so any time this happens, please report it.

• Please go through the Missionchief Apps Support Channel so that way the Developers are aware of the situation.

If the problem persists, Please let us know.

Thanks!

• I would really appreciate if you're using the app if you could directly inform the developers through the app itself. I did ask them regarding issues and they said they hadn't been made aware of them previously so any time this happens, please report it.

Please go through the Missionchief Apps Support Channel so that way the Developers are aware of the situation.

If the problem persists, Please let us know.

Thanks!

Basically we don't want it posted here as draws unwanted attention to it.

Post it in a private message that will be ignored.

Head buried in sand situation

• Basically we don't want it posted here as draws unwanted attention to it.

Post it in a private message that will be ignored.

Head buried in sand situation

That's what the Forum Site and App Support Channel is for. Don't worry about unwanted attention we'll deal with that. Feel free to express your concerns and especially game issues. That's what we're here for.

• Game appears to be slow today, My units are responding but it is not showing them on the map responding on certain calls, it is not clearing calls out unless I refresh after I transport, Not showing address's including what city or anything. are they working on Permanent fix for this issue?

• Game appears to be slow today, My units are responding but it is not showing them on the map responding on certain calls, it is not clearing calls out unless I refresh after I transport, Not showing address's including what city or anything. are they working on Permanent fix for this issue?

Which version are you using? And I highly recommend reporting this in the Missionchief App Support Channel so the Devs can get your report faster and work on it. As far as I know it's being worked on.

Thanks!

• Which version are you using? And I highly recommend reporting this in the Missionchief App Support Channel so the Devs can get your report faster and work on it. As far as I know it's being worked on.
    Thanks!

i use all 3 at the moment, laptop phone app and web browser on the phone its the same situation on all of them, i have even tried different browsers same situation, this is clearly an issue where your servers cant take the demand.

• I am on phone and computer via us version. And same situation. It may help for the developers to delete the 20+ pages of people who registered for the game but have not played a day or gained a single credit. If you look at the leaderboard for the game it's just crazy going thru the list of all the possibly bots or non users

• really hope this game doesnt turn into another EVONY started of great years ago with developers listerning to the players, but then the developers gave up allowed people to bot that lagged the servers down soon there was just a few players that each had about 50 accounts and the game died to death

• Guys I am sorry to hear of all the issues you're currently dealing with. Rest assured this matter will be handled and dealt with accordingly.

You're not alone. The Admins and Moderators are players too so we're here for you.

But the more you guys report the lagging and server crashes the more the Developers will see how much of am issue this is. We'll let them know as well as this needs to be rectified.

And going through the comments I see talks of players using Bots which could potentially slow down gameplay. If you guys know of any players that are using Bots please let us know immediately so we can look into it.

Thank you,

Rescue

Dev-Team has been messaged multiple times and it´s still goes on laggin, still no notification or explanation of them on facebook either-now in the old days and on Leitstellenspiel the Forum Moderators had a very good connection with Sebastian. I made this thread and adressed the issue in the hopes of you gentlemen having the same connection to to the current developers-because what´s the point in contacting them someone via this app-thing if nothing is being done ?

• Dev-Team has been messaged multiple times and it´s still goes on laggin, still no notification or explanation of them on facebook either-now in the old days and on Leitstellenspiel the Forum Moderators had a very good connection with Sebastian. I made this thread and adressed the issue in the hopes of you gentlemen having the same connection to to the current developers-because what´s the point in contacting them someone via this app-thing if nothing is being done ?

I've been in direct contact with them today through an MC UK development channel. They have said that the concerns have been passed on to their IT team but sadly I'm only saying as much as I know through them right now. I agree that I would like more communication between them and the community and have asked for them to update everyone. I am continuously updating them when I get further information from players to help them or their IT team better understand and create a fix. I completely understand that it is frustrating and I am having the same issues too so you're not on your own here as you can see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!