Progress update

• Copy paste of the US thread

Hello all. I want to give an update and some insight into what’s happening behind the scenes with the two games that this forum focuses on as I know people are becoming increasingly frustrated at the length of time between updates.

MCUS

Starting with the US game. The next update as I have said in past posts will be a Wildfire update as this is highly requested. The update is quite comprehensive and has a lot of content so we are currently breaking it down into smaller updates, so right now we are just trying to work out which new vehicles are most important to begin with, followed by the next, followed by the next etc.

The aim now we have multiple versions is rather than have the a balanced “English” language version of Missionchief, is have realistic versions relating to the areas that that version ties to, US realistic to US, UK to UK etc.

MCUK

There is many content updates we want to bring to the game from, USAR for fire, to a realistic ambulance game and more. This takes time. I know a lot of players want to just see HEMS copies over from the US game but rather than add something that we will have to change at a later date, it makes more sense to add it along with the other EMS features. The next update to the UK game will be for fire and will be the addition of CARP’s and SWR.

In terms of missions. We are trying to make the missions realistic so again, rather than just copying and pasting, we are trying (the change to mission Monday’s has skewed this a bit) to bring missions with realistic requirements. A couple of examples of this are the Thatch fire and Silo fire. These are realistic PDA’s to those incidents.

I know it’s frustrating as it is taking a long time but please trust me that there is some great content heading your way, I have seen what my team is designing for the UK game in terms of realistic gameplay for ambulance, emergencies at airports etc, that there is a lot to look forward to and again with the US game I can sure you that it’s the same.

Also I haven’t been that active on the forums recently as I have been away for the last two weeks on vacation but should be back to normal next week so I’m not dead

• I'll ask what I'm sure others are thinking..

What kind of time frame are we looking at for these updates?
    I know you can't be precise but a rough time frame would be good so we can start getting our areas set up.

I've got 1 Airport Fire built and all trained but at the moment holding back on the other station as it will just be money wasted until it comes in.

• I'll ask what I'm sure others are thinking..

What kind of time frame are we looking at for these updates?
    I know you can't be precise but a rough time frame would be good so we can start getting our areas set up.

I've got 1 Airport Fire built and all trained but at the moment holding back on the other station as it will just be money wasted until it comes in.

I can’t say unfortunately. I wish I could say that there was a schedule where every month we would get a new update but I would just be lying and I’m not going to do that. Hopefully we can expect the next update to be within the next week or two though

• I can’t say unfortunately. I wish I could say that there was a schedule where every month we would get a new update but I would just be lying and I’m not going to do that. Hopefully we can expect the next update to be within the next week or two though

Appreciate the honesty will do my best to hold back from spending my saved credits haha.

• There are several versions which don’t have a forum, not just Aus. As I have said previously, the devs do not wish to have a forum for that version of the game. I could make an Australian part on here however I don’t want to go against what the devs want

• Oops sorry Vicfire, I meant to reply to TARCFan

Honestly I’m not sure. I’ll allow it to be posted in either the US or UK forum on here as you don’t have a forum.

In terms of player counts etc, I doubt any version other than the original 3 will get a forum, some of the biggest versions don’t have one.

• Honestly I’m not sure. I’ll allow it to be posted in either the US or UK forum on here as you don’t have a forum.
    In terms of player counts etc, I doubt any version other than the original 3 will get a forum, some of the biggest versions don’t have one.

So just to confirm - you will be ok with me posting an alliance recruitment thing in the US recruitment page? Just checking before I do in case you've changed your mind

• So just to confirm - you will be ok with me posting an alliance recruitment thing in the US recruitment page? Just checking before I do in case you've changed your mind

Hang tight mate. He was going to talk to the devs again about an AU section here

• I’ve just noticed that on some of the other servers they have things like mounted police, sergeant, public order, fire investigation ect. I’m not a games developer so im probably missing something,but can’t these units be ‘copy and pasted’ across from the other games.

I know we’re only small markets compared to USA, Aus, Ger, but I’m getting bored playing the same old game.

• I’ve just noticed that on some of the other servers they have things like mounted police, sergeant, public order, fire investigation ect. I’m not a games developer so im probably missing something,but can’t these units be ‘copy and pasted’ across from the other games.

I know we’re only small markets compared to USA, Aus, Ger, but I’m getting bored playing the same old game.

Police should be getting a major overhaul next, while fire investigation and such are lower down on the list than water rescue, USAR, etc

AU isn't bigger then the UK version in terms of player and probably profits and as above police will be having a massive overhaul next

• Why copy and paste to make dozens of versions of the same game? We have proposer the update for how we want to see public order and that will be the next update to come out for the UK game. It will be different to other versions to keep variety and make it fit roughly how public order works in this country.

• Why copy and paste to make dozens of versions of the same game? We have proposer the update for how we want to see public order and that will be the next update to come out for the UK game. It will be different to other versions to keep variety and make it fit roughly how public order works in this country.

I agree copy and pasting just leaves mroe issues like games requiring vehicles they don't have ETc

Also I look forward to Public order thanks for the uodaye

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!