Premium account

• This thread has been moved to General Discussion. Please make sure all future posts are in the correct category. Thanks

If you get premium account you can have your missions spawn every 20 seconds which is 10 seconds faster than those without premium which is 30 seconds. All this feature does is give you your missions faster.

And with premium you can get automatic recruitment to your preferred staff count. Once you get automatic recruitment on a building it does not end it stays in that setting so later on if you want more you can change it anytime.

Hope this helps,

Rescue

• Missions do NOT spawn every 20 seconds. I ran a series of tests to prove that it doesn't work. I've posted it several times but doesn't seem to get fixed. The only good thing about the premium is the automatic recruitment. However with the series of tests I did. There is an average of 4 Calls that are dispatched within a 5 Minute time frame, When in reality, there should be at least 10-12 incidents being dispatched within those 5 minutes. Which is also resulting us to lose out in credits. The average dispatch time between incidents range from 30 Seconds to 2 Minutes. The longest wait I've seen between incidents dispatched on the "20 Second Dispatch Option" was 3 minutes. I was told this issue was brought up to the Dev's but nothing has been done yet about it. I would like it to be fixed, But Idk who I need to talk to as far as getting it fixed.

• Missions do NOT spawn every 20 seconds. I ran a series of tests to prove that it doesn't work. I've posted it several times but doesn't seem to get fixed. The only good thing about the premium is the automatic recruitment. However with the series of tests I did. There is an average of 4 Calls that are dispatched within a 5 Minute time frame, When in reality, there should be at least 10-12 incidents being dispatched within those 5 minutes. Which is also resulting us to lose out in credits. The average dispatch time between incidents range from 30 Seconds to 2 Minutes. The longest wait I've seen between incidents dispatched on the "20 Second Dispatch Option" was 3 minutes. I was told this issue was brought up to the Dev's but nothing has been done yet about it. I would like it to be fixed, But Idk who I need to talk to as far as getting it fixed.

@TACRfan I'll leave this off to your expertise. I'm not sure why the 20 second premium feature is not working.

@Mcdevittd24 My best advice would be to report this again in the App Support Channels. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having. Rest assured this will be fixed.

• @TACRfan I'll leave this off to your expertise. I'm not sure why the 20 second premium feature is not working.
    @Mcdevittd24 My best advice would be to report this again in the App Support Channels. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having. Rest assured this will be fixed.

Thank you for the quick Reply. I didn't know I could reach out with issues through the app. I thought it was through here! I reached out over the support in the app! Hopefully it works out. Thanks brother!! You're the man!

• Thank you for the quick Reply. I didn't know I could reach out with issues through the app. I thought it was through here! I reached out over the support in the app! Hopefully it works out. Thanks brother!! You're the man!

Anytime brother! Yeah with any issues just to be safe I would report it in the App Support Channel and on here as well. That way someone will get to you right away. I'm always around and can get to you guys quickly. :thumbup:

Let me know if they get back to you.

• I reached out on the Mission Chief App on mobile. Where on here do I report it too as well?

You would report it under Errors/Bugs.

• I'll point out that there is a possibility of missions spawning slower than the selected time during periods of high demand. It's one way for the servers to cope with so many players demanding so much for it at once. I appreciate your concern and premium members should be getting priority (at the very least close to the selected time) in my personal opinion.

• So alot of you all seem to jump down the faster mission spawn rates and auto recruitment but in reality if offers more than anyone seems to know.

Premium accounts give you,
    Auto Recruitment
    20sec spawn rates
    Dark theme
    Auto ambulance cancels (once a patient has been treated so long as they dont need to be transported they will automatically leave the call. So say a industrial fires has 4 patients 2 need transport the game will keep 2 ambulance and let any other ambulances leave)

Also includes a small but nice feature in the missions bar thingy at the bottom which shows how many calls there are before and after the call it's on. *its hard to explain without a good picture*

I'm sure there are a few other features but it's been a while since I had premium. All the above things can be accessed by the dispatche building and settings.

• The main thing is the 20sec Spawn rate, Incidents aren't spawned every 20 sec. Like I had mentioned i ran a series of tests and they are spawned anywhere between 34 seconds to 2.5 Minutes... The average call volume I get right now is 4 calls every 5 minutes on that option.... If it was working properly I should see 10-12 calls within the 5 minutes. Which means I am losing out on incidents which means I'm barely making any credits due to the lack of incidents that aren't coming in.... Yet they want to charge out the a$$ for new stations and upgrades. I wish it would be fixed, the game would be more enjoyable

• The main thing is the 20sec Spawn rate, Incidents aren't spawned every 20 sec. Like I had mentioned i ran a series of tests and they are spawned anywhere between 34 seconds to 2.5 Minutes... The average call volume I get right now is 4 calls every 5 minutes on that option.... If it was working properly I should see 10-12 calls within the 5 minutes. Which means I am losing out on incidents which means I'm barely making any credits due to the lack of incidents that aren't coming in.... Yet they want to charge out the a$$ for new stations and upgrades. I wish it would be fixed, the game would be more enjoyable

I'll point out that there is a possibility of missions spawning slower than the selected time during periods of high demand. It's one way for the servers to cope with so many players demanding so much for it at once. I appreciate your concern and premium members should be getting priority (at the very least close to the selected time) in my personal opinion.

Vic has explained during high demand the calls slow to take the strain off the server which at this time I believe is being sorted. I personally enjoy the challenge of prices going up as it make the game more fun to play. If people can afford premium accounts then I'm sure they can buy stations using coins.

• Vic has explained during high demand the calls slow to take the strain off the server which at this time I believe is being sorted. I personally enjoy the challenge of prices going up as it make the game more fun to play. If people can afford premium accounts then I'm sure they can buy stations using coins.

And that's what I use my coins for... I don't use Credits to buy new Stations. But the least they could do is lower station prices "credit wise" to make it easier for members who can't afford to buy the coins. Some of my guys are struggling with that and they don't want to play the game anymore. But Premium members should have top quality when we are paying money to have the top quality. Just my opinion. Cause If I know I'm paying to be a premium member and I'm getting the same speed as members not with premium then I really have no need to keep paying for a premium membership. I'll play without it until the issue is corrected.

• Honestly there's not much myself or the other Moderators can do about this but we can certainly pass the message on. As well I highly recommend reporting this in the App Support Channel so the Devs can see it right away. I see everyone's points here and agree that players with Premium Memberships should get what they paid for otherwise it's a waste of money and coins.

However with all the previous lags and glitching this could be a result. There are a lot of players on the servers and it could slow things down a bit. Not saying for sure though this is just a speculation. Report it and we'll do our part and hopefully this issue will be taken care of soon.

Thank,

Rescue

How many stations do you have? It could be an issue where you can’t get more calls because you hit you cap.

• How many stations do you have? It could be an issue where you can’t get more calls because you hit you cap.

That makes no sense... Why would there be a cap determining how many calls you get??? That right there makes me just want to stop playing the game and stop spending my money on it. Knowing there is a cap and the more I expand means the slower the game will be??? There's no reason to keep expanding then.... But as of this moment, I have 8 Dispatch Centers (8 Counties in operation). Amongst those 8 counties i have a total of 116 Fire stations, 46 Ambulance stations, 36 Police stations, 14 Hospitals, & 3 Helipads.... There is approximately a total 746 Units in operation within my city at this time. This information was pulled from My statistics from each Dispatch center. I find it baffling there is a cap on the game and if it's reached it slows the speed down. That's something that should be looked at and changed. Especially for members like me that put time into the game. I have several members in my association that have 5x more than I have and claim they have no issues as far as the dispatch time and incidents spawned... They've run the same test I did and they actually have incidents spawning around the 20 second mark. I'm really not trying to go bat s H ! T crazy with this, I just wish it would be fixed is all.

• @Mcdevittd24 I've spoken to the devs about your issue and they told me it should be resolved in the next few days if not now

The max cap on missions depends on how many stations you have. It only maxes up to that point I highly doubt it ever ends. To my knowledge there is no limit on how many missions you can spawn.

Like I said, The more stations you build the more calls you get.

For people who have this issue: They should create every single POI there is possible to reduce or remove this problem. Hope this helps!

Thanks

Rescue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!