I'm newbie, have few questions

• Hey guys, I am newbie and I have few questions. The game looks amazing, I live in Germany Munchen and I wanted to create my buildings in Munchen so I had to choose the German version of the game so I have german images for vehicles and german alliances. Thing is, I wanted to play in english, I don't know that well detusch as I am still learning, but that' doesn't really matter, the language isn't such an issue, problem is that I have to find an alliance, a german one who'd accept me with a bad german too.
    I don't think I can play on the US one with buildings in Munchen? Because alliances won't be able to send me vehicles, right?

Another problem, I started a small headquarters for ambulances, problem is I don't have a hospital nor enough credits for one to bring the victims, so I must find an alliance?

• You can play any version of the game wherever you like in the world.

I can only speak English, but have accounts on the US game, UK game and also the German version of the game, as it is way more advanced than any other version in MC. (My stations are in Devon, UK in Leitstellenspiel)

yes but I wont be able to request help from alliance if they dont have buildings near me or cars

• As said above, you can play on any version of the game you like. Your only issue is finding an alliance on the U.S. version based in Germany - there are probably a few, just have to search through the alliance list :thumbsup:

As for the hospital issue... Until you either have enough credits to build your hospital or join an alliance, I suggest you simply select the 'leave without transport' option when it asks you to transport a patient. Note that this will only reward you 250 credits (instead of 500), but you can at least move on and attend other missions.

For the number of missions you are getting - the game bases that off the service with the most stations +1. E.g. if you have 7 fire stations and 2 ems you will have a maximum 8 missions (7 fire + 1), or if you have 10 police and 5 fire stations you will have 11 missions maximum (10 police + 1).

Hope that helps... :)

• Hey guys, I am newbie and I have few questions. The game looks amazing, I live in Germany Munchen and I wanted to create my buildings in Munchen so I had to choose the German version of the game so I have german images for vehicles and german alliances. Thing is, I wanted to play in english, I don't know that well detusch as I am still learning, but that' doesn't really matter, the language isn't such an issue, problem is that I have to find an alliance, a german one who'd accept me with a bad german too.
    I don't think I can play on the US one with buildings in Munchen? Because alliances won't be able to send me vehicles, right?

Another problem, I started a small headquarters for ambulances, problem is I don't have a hospital nor enough credits for one to bring the victims, so I must find an alliance?

So I was very much in yours shoes my friend apart from I live in the UK and wanted to try making a realistic German account. I found a very friendly alliance which had people speaking german and english and had alot of support from admins from simple what does this vehicle do right upto links to websites to help me build my stations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!