Vehicle Path Finding

• Starting today, my vehicles when dispatched to a call will sometimes not find a road route to the call and instead drive straight across the map. At first I thought this might have something to do with some vehicles response time not calculating but that appears to not be the case. When the vehicles drive straight across the map it also shortens the response time by about 2-3 minutes.

Here is a screenshot with an example.

https://imgur.com/a/GLRtOhk

This obviously doesn't happen in all cases but happens enough to be an issue when playing.

I have noticed this issue when using the app as well as when playing on my Mac using Safari and my desktop in Chrome and Firefox.

• Just a guess but has something to do with the server over load happening. Where vehicles are not responding to calls, personal are not showing as staffed at stations.

Ya I have noticed the game has been very glitchy and laggy recently. I think there was an update yesterday and all the issues have shown up today so I can't tell if it's the servers being overloaded or if they messed up the code somehow and made a ton of bugs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!