State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• In Florida the FWC (the warden trucks ingame) can't transport and local law enforcement is called or an FWC vehicle that can.

Interesting, its a waste of resources to send a police cruiser then later send a warden truck to close out the mission it makes no sense.

I am a proud member and admin of the Code 4 alliance where we have active & friendly members. I personally share many high credit calls in the NYC area, I am currently at the battalion chief rank with over $250,000,000 credits earned. 269,509,786 earned Credits

Click to join today ! https://www.missionchief.com/alliances/564

• This was a tough decision as every state is different. At the moment we will not have the Warden's Truck given the ability to transport prisoners.

However, If more requests are given to this idea we will consider discussing it.

Thanks,

JB

• I'm not generating any coastal rescue missions. I've run over 800 calls and ZERO coastal missions. I have 3 rescue stations and 1 air station with 2 helicopters and 2 planes. All are in service and mission ready. I read in another thread that someone else is having the same issue.

• I'm not generating any coastal rescue missions. I've run over 800 calls and ZERO coastal missions. I have 3 rescue stations and 1 air station with 2 helicopters and 2 planes. All are in service and mission ready. I read in another thread that someone else is having the same issue.

I was told you have to have two airplane stations to generate the missions... after much trouble getting two....still no missions

• I was such a bad boy and scolded for posting this in the "wrong thread". So I am posting it again here in hopes someone that has some say so and input to the developers as well as the developers pays attention.

#1 Some of the dispatch for incidents is overkill. I do not know of any departments in my area or others that dispatch two engines and a ladder truck to power lines/pole struck by lightning. What are they supposed to do? We often just send a staff vehicle such as the battalion to verify the pole # and no hazards and then clear. Animal stuck between walls is another overkill. Many others

#2 The above leads me to say that for the power line type call, it should be 1 engine and it would be nice to have it so that it can be replaced by a wildland vehicle if closer. Realistically, for those type calls we do not send primary units unless absolutely necessary. Especially during Hurricanes and stuff.

• ChiefBoden61

As I said in the original post, These are noted and will be discussed. We do appreciate player feedback.

Now with that being said, I did not "Scold" you. I was just stating we have a Thread for Issues and Complaints which is to prevent Clutter in the Forum's.

The Devs get any feedback given to us. That's why we're here. To get information from the Player Community to relay it to the Devs. They are busy with working on all Game Versions and Creating Content. We help them out by monitoring the Forums.

Thanks!

• You know what, I've just about had enough of your constant criticism and complaining, We spend more time trying to work out what your deal is than what we're supposed to be doing. Do you have any clue how submitting mission ideas to the developers even works? We submit ideas to the developers and whilst they may like the idea they might completely change the vehicle requirements to what was originally submitted. Its no wonder content advisors get burnt out because they generally wear many hats and they're the ones who bear the brunt from both sides. We also can't have a million and one single vehicle missions. Not only that but the " protocols" differ from state to state. I experience it all the time on my platform. We get suggestions for vehicles to be added that only apply to one state and another has a very different policing system to all the others. Sometimes its about taking a little creative license to get as close as possible to being realistic whilst being as close to satisfying what each state requires.

When we give you an instruction its because we're trying to keep things streamlined and on the same subject. We don't need 10 threads about this. You're attitude is really becoming a problem and you may just find your outlet is restricted if this attitude continues. We're not here to pick on you but when you insist on drawing the spotlight onto yourself you give us no choice. At some point there will be a tipping point where we will become blunt and you're getting very close to that point.

• A couple new mission types are really taking over my call list and I really feel they need to be better balanced.

Sink hole missions are out of control. Why are there so many? And why must each one expand to the highest level of mission every time? They aren't even enjoyable anymore, and just become a resource hog as I send everything out to each call no matter what it is.

Planes into wildland areas are another one that make no sense. Firstly, they are being generated in areas where I have no wildland vehicles...like large metropolitan areas. Why would I have forest fire infrastructure in a major city? I am regularly getting these missions inside of dispatch centers that have no stations with that expansion, and I just have to ignore them until they time out which is annoying. Secondly, their frequency is also too high.

I get that new mission types are cool, but they should be integrated correctly into the current list of call types - not every mission in the game needs to be catastrophic, and new mission types shouldn't take over my call list simply because they're new.

While I'm typing, the amount of Investigation calls is also becoming a pain. I'm all for having Investigator units go out to calls to simulate an actual investigation into causes of fires, but that should be a second call spawned at the same location and take some time. It doesn't need to require all the fire scene units to remain while an investigation takes place. Its also a very foreign concept for me that these units act as Law Enforcement as well, I'm not sure what jurisdiction in North America has these Fire Police units, but to me an Investigator is just that and that's all they do. It also doesn't take 4 of them to attend a scene!

• All very valid issues and I have experienced the same thing...

• Planes into wildland areas are another one that make no sense. Firstly, they are being generated in areas where I have no wildland vehicles...like large metropolitan areas. Why would I have forest fire infrastructure in a major city? I am regularly getting these missions inside of dispatch centers that have no stations with that expansion, and I just have to ignore them until they time out which is annoying. Secondly, their frequency is also too high.

Looks like the mission is missing the requirement to be spawned at a station with a forestry expansion. The requirement for forestry expansions is there but not that it spawns from a station that has a forestry expansion.

EMS-Chief - could you submit a request to the devs to have this mission updated?

• imo the game is progressing well.. yeah always room for improvement but its not like it can happen overnight. would i like to see newer and different missions being approved. yes, but they will come and im sure the developers have thousands of them to go through and it just takes time. in due time they will fix things make things better.

• Not sure if anyone else has this problem or feels the same way.

Would it be possible to exclude Foam Tenders from responding in place of Water Tankers/Pumper Tankers in ARRs? It's nice that they try to respond as a closer unit, but this usually results in the mission still requiring one or two engines after all units arrive on scene. I have to then go through and manually dispatch another engine or two to finish it, when the mission could of already been completed by Pumper Tankers long ago.

I know you can manually exclude certain vehicles from ARRs or create your own class type, but that would require you to go through and update every single Foam Tender and ARR that requires them to do that, which is a massive pain when you have a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!