State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• First......what is this and how do I get it to stop? Comes up with every mission

Next....I am sure it has something to do with this. When will this be fixed? I sometimes have to click this as many as 4 times to get all vehicles to load. So now I have to click the above note and hide it before I can assign units

• The button to load missing vehicles is present because of the amount of vehicles you have. It is not a bug, it is a feature which reduces lag by only loading in a certain number of vehicles at a time. That will not change. I have never seen the "vehicle not present in any tab" but as I have not yet bought a small coastal boat trailer yet, I must assume it's a bug with the vehicle.

• The button to load missing vehicles is present because of the amount of vehicles you have. It is not a bug, it is a feature which reduces lag by only loading in a certain number of vehicles at a time. That will not change. I have never seen the "vehicle not present in any tab" but as I have not yet bought a small coastal boat trailer yet, I must assume it's a bug with the vehicle.

well....i don't have a small coastal boat either... the other issue keeps me from getting units as sometimes there is NOTHING in a particular tab.. thanks for the reply

• First......what is this and how do I get it to stop? Comes up with every mission

That is a LSSM thing and wants to inform you that in none of the vehicle tabs in mission window, the listed vehicle types are listed, other than in the tab that shows all vehicles.

You can prevent that from showing by clicking the "Close Note till change" button or when adding the vehicle type to one of the custom tabs, set in the "extended alarm window" module.

Next....I am sure it has something to do with this. When will this be fixed? I sometimes have to click this as many as 4 times to get all vehicles to load. So now I have to click the above note and hide it before I can assign units

This is not a bug and will not be fixed. To prevent performance issues, only 250 vehicles are loaded at once, each time you click the orange button, another 1000 (afaik) vehicles are loaded (takes some time to recalculate all ARRs). If that wouldn't be, both the server and your browser would take much longer to get the window ready for usage.

• I just had an issue with patient handoff went to dispatch my small boat to another call yet it said it was not available, went and checked on it in station and it said it was at a patient handoff. Yet I didn't have a patient handoff call on my list or on the map.

Since turning back on Coast Stations getting the same issue with everything tied up on patient/ prisoner handoff. I see this was reported back in Sept. and I don't see anything saying the problem has been fixed or why that isn't a button showing to figure out what vehicles are needed on the call. Thanks,

• nobody will listen to me, but I can tell you that I have never had a problem with patient hand off as I send the required units and include the helicopter and the helicopter always comes up and requests transport and the other units clear

• The mission Train Fire with flammable products does not seem to be using any of the trim related POIs and instead just spawning wherever. How can we get this fixed?

The Train Fire with Flammable Products does not have a specified POI for spawning. I've double checked announcement and it was not released with specific POI requirements.

I'm not sure what the "trim related POI" you are referring too means.

Thank you,

• I think they mean train/railroad related poi's cause in the US when we hear "Train Fire with flammable products" we think of an actual train not a tractor trailer road train

• I think they mean train/railroad related poi's cause in the US when we hear "Train Fire with flammable products" we think of an actual train not a tractor trailer road train

Yes if you think of it like that, it doesn't really matter of the call is 55kms form the nearest railroad

• I am trying to get a 2nd game warden truck and it will not allow me to buy that or any other vehicle in that station

With the police station.

If you have done the water police expansion this adds 2 unit slots for each of the expansions.

So your station will look like 3/7

But those additional unit spaces are only for the patrol boat

So you won’t see the buy buttons for normal units but at the top there will be a second tab for water police and you will see buy buttons

If that’s the case you just need to expand the station to have another unit slot and then your all good to buy the unit you want

• I can send a water drop helicopter to a mission that is 17 hours away, but I can't send a smoke jumper plane that is 2 hours away, in fact, it doesn't even list it.

This has been reported and will be looked into.

Thnx!

I Know there is nothing that can be done about it, but I do still find it amusing. Scree shot of my small coastal boat returning rom a mission!:D

Coastal Station on Land away from Water?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!