State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• I am currently having trouble dispatching units. when I go into my dispatch window it won't pull up my arrs and also won't let me select or dispatch units. this has been happening for the past couple of days on and off with different missions and now it's to the point that the game is almost unplayable for me.

I have not been able to play for at least a week. I have tried Chrome/Safari...I disabled LSSM to see if that was it but it just says the page is unresponsive...I travel for work so I am guessing it is because of the country I am in but it worked when I was in Sudan but just slow. Works on the iPad fine but I like the computer.

• This has probably been said before, but maybe lower the cost of each station after 25. I see it going up about 20k each new station,but they get really expensive really quick

the price is logarithmic so it will increase fewer with each new station:

blue is cost for normal fire stations, green is cost for small stations, which won't go over 1 million for new stations

• I noticed that between 2300 hours last night and 0600 hours this morning that the mission screen for available units has changed. The distance/time column changed from miles to "time". It that something that can be changed in my settings? I would prefer to see time instead of distance. I made no changes i the set up for my game. This just happened. Note: I also noticed that the "mile" thing is not in each unit tab... some have miles, some have time. So I thought this was weird.

• I would like to see the addition of police wagons to transport more than 1 prisioner also maybe give motorcycles a actual use in a non transport role not so much making missions require them but allowing them to count towards making a mission go faster or maybe missions like radar enforcement etc that require them.

• I would like to see the addition of police wagons to transport more than 1 prisioner also maybe give motorcycles a actual use in a non transport role not so much making missions require them but allowing them to count towards making a mission go faster or maybe missions like radar enforcement etc that require them.

Unless there's been a change in the last year or so the police Motorcycle will count towards the patrol car requirement as long as there is no prisoners to transport. I use to send them to community missions freeing up patrol cars for regular missions when I first started playing. With only 1 personal the speed increase is minimal.

• Unless there's been a change in the last year or so the police Motorcycle will count towards the patrol car requirement as long as there is no prisoners to transport. I use to send them to community missions freeing up patrol cars for regular missions when I first started playing. With only 1 personal the speed increase is minimal.

Thanks wasn’t aware will keep that in mind

• Unless there's been a change in the last year or so the police Motorcycle will count towards the patrol car requirement as long as there is no prisoners to transport. I use to send them to community missions freeing up patrol cars for regular missions when I first started playing. With only 1 personal the speed increase is minimal.

I just tried to send a motorcycle cop to one of those "scheduled/planned" events that required 5 patrol cars. I sent 4 cars and a motor and it said need 1 more patrol car. deleted motor and added patrol car and required apparatus met

• I just tried to send a motorcycle cop to one of those "scheduled/planned" events that required 5 patrol cars. I sent 4 cars and a motor and it said need 1 more patrol car. deleted motor and added patrol car and required apparatus met

Like I said unless something has changed. Got rid of mine 2 years ago.

• I would love to see players be able to sell buildings or at least get money for destroying buildings. I spent a couple hundred thousand credits on a building and now after 24 hours, I can no longer get any money back.

Thats where planning comes into play plus the ability to move the buildings.

• Something I would like to see, is some Canadian Content units like we dont have fbi, so most of use really struggle with the placement of such units if your a realistic or semi realistic player, I am across all 24 versions and looking at the whole ya on the NA ( North Americain) server we have very little representaion as much the many might not wantto admit the US doesnt own the whole noth americain contantent, ;)

• Biggest complaint I have is the the small Version of the costal rescue station is a life guard station and the large version is called a coast guard station and the USCG is part of the military and emergency services and unlike the coast guard in the UK is not directly reached by the emergency number (911) depending on the situation they may be notified but not directly dispatched a good example of how contacting the coast guard can be found on a accident that occurred in Philadelphia PA.

My suggestion to fix this is to rename the small version to lifeguard tower and the large version to Lifeguard Station and renaming the units accordingly (note this is a true statement coming from a IRL Firefighter in NYS)

• Something I would like to see, is some Canadian Content units like we dont have fbi, so most of use really struggle with the placement of such units if your a realistic or semi realistic player, I am across all 24 versions and looking at the whole ya on the NA ( North Americain) server we have very little representaion as much the many might not wantto admit the US doesnt own the whole noth americain contantent, ;)

I play in Canada, purely realistic where possible (some places like Peel use a reporting station/satellite station for paramedic services, so vehicles are not designated to stations). I've built up numerous areas (Peel, Halton, Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand, Six Nations of Grand River, Brant, Norfolk, Wellington, Waterloo and Toronto).

I'm not sure what is missing for Canadian vehicles except that the naming convention may be different.

With regards to FBI, that's just the category naming, however you can name your Fedpol units to RCMP and run them as RCMP detachments.

As a realistic player, I put RCMP Detachments in real-life locations (Milton, Hamilton) and also used "FBI"/Fedpol for Railway Police (as they are federal).

Game Wardens, just name them Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (or whatever the ministry name is for your province).

Ambulance setup works just like our paramedic services here, BLS Ambulances (PCP medics) and ALS ambulance (ACP/CCP medics).

Toronto, Peel, Halton do have Tactical Paramedics

Toronto and Niagara do have CBRNE Paramedics

Halton has an EMS Mobile Command Vehicle (and Toronto had COMM 01, but I believe it has been decommissioned).

Vehicle Categories are customisable so you can change things like "Fire Engine" to "Pumper".

• gameplay overall is pretty good.. some things i would love to see like many is the ability to get more info to the developers and reasons why they havent implemented hundreds of new missions that people have asked for along with numberous vehicles. wthey have installed vehicles such as Rescue engines, quints, pumper tankers but no rescue pumper or mini attack vehicles. im also in agreement with humdreds that we should be able to sell vehicles back and have a used vehicle section to buy from. id also like many would like to see the ability to tranfer vehicles to other stations instead of having to scrap them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!