State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• gameplay overall is pretty good.. some things i would love to see like many is the ability to get more info to the developers and reasons why they havent implemented hundreds of new missions that people have asked for along with numberous vehicles. wthey have installed vehicles such as Rescue engines, quints, pumper tankers but no rescue pumper or mini attack vehicles. im also in agreement with humdreds that we should be able to sell vehicles back and have a used vehicle section to buy from. id also like many would like to see the ability to tranfer vehicles to other stations instead of having to scrap them

As with any game it takes time to implement new items. You can not flip a switch and add a units as then you have to decide what missions it will be required on and then write the program to add it to those missions. In my mind a rescue engine is the same as a rescue pumper or am I missing something? In the Wildland extensions there is already a Type 3 and Type 5 Engines which are pretty much the same as a mini pumper. They have also responded that selling apparatus back is not going to happen. And you certainly can move a Fire unit from one fire station to another as well as police vehicles or and EMS vehicle from EMS station to EMS Station. The only thing I have found that you "can't" move is a firefighting plane from one station to the other.

• It was one of my first built hospitals and I built all extensions and extra pt due to only having one. Now I'm building more realistically and the hospital only has 4 of the extensions and only 10 beds.

makes no sense to lose that money. My suggestion is to finish all the extensions and add beds and move it to where it is more realistic.

• Well, just as predicted, an issue with the “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit”!

As I sit here, ready to delete this game, I am looking at a “Serve Eviction Notice” call on my call queue. Attached to this complaint is not 1, but 3 units that are my Police Supervisor/Sheriff unit, as i knew this would happen because it happens to me on a regular basis! And as per usual, i am getting the message, needs 1 Police Supervisors/Sheriffs.

I am getting tired of this BS! The personnel tired to the units are all trained commensurate to the Police Supervisors/Sheriffs level, yet I keep getting this message. Why was it necessary to create this unit? Please get rid of or fix it!!!!!

As I sit here, ready to delete this game, I am looking at a “Serve Eviction Notice” call on my call queue. Attached to this complaint is not 1, but 3 units that are my Police Supervisor/Sheriff unit, as i knew this would happen because it happens to me on a regular basis! And as per usual, i am getting the message, needs 1 Police Supervisors/Sheriffs.

I am getting tired of this BS! The personnel tired to the units are all trained commensurate to the Police Supervisors/Sheriffs level, yet I keep getting this message. Why was it necessary to create this unit? Please get rid of or fix it!!!!!

“Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit” is not a new unit. It's just the old sheriff unit that was modified to auto transport and name changed. The “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit” needs to arrive at the scene after all other law enforcement arrives for the auto transport to work.

Now if I'm understanding you correctly you have 3 “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit” and no patrol cars. I would release the 3 “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit” and send a patrol car then resend a “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit” and time it so it lands after the patrol car. The mission should clear.

Well, just as predicted, an issue with the “Police Supervisor/Sheriff Unit”!

The trained "police supervisors" have to be on a sheriff/police supervisor unit, not a patrol car. Also, as Dragon Blade says this sheriff unit has been around and has simply been modified to include "Police Supervisor". Mine has worked fine with few exceptions and I have NOT found it necessary to have them arrive "after" other units for it to work. In most cases I have just added a "supervisor" to the police stations so they respond and arrive simultaneously. It has also been mentioned that as with the EMS Chief, sometimes if you send more than one they cancel themselves out. It is a new feature and there will be bugs. Since this is your very first post, I don't think you will get very far by threatening to delete the game. Every new feature takes time to work out the bugs, be patient and most of all be professional. Threatening gets you nowhere

• Allow more then 10 people per classroom for training.

I have a bug issue where I cant send my coast guard helicopters or planes out. They are set, trained and ready but cant select them to dispatch anywhere. I guess this is a known issue but they have no updates on a fix. I'm glad I spent the money building them and training them.

• Allow more then 10 people per classroom for training.

I have a bug issue where I cant send my coast guard helicopters or planes out. They are set, trained and ready but cant select them to dispatch anywhere. I guess this is a known issue but they have no updates on a fix. I'm glad I spent the money building them and training them.

Check your settings... I routinely send out my coastal rescue "stuff" with no issue

• Tried earlier to build my first fire boat station/dock, with a large fireboat, on a lake that I assigned manually as a POI. A land-based mission generated, and was shocked to see it populate in my dispatch list. As a test, I dispatched it... The boat literally flew across the map. (I didn't know it was a hovercraft ^^) Was I incorrect in presuming if would stay put on the lake?

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• Tried earlier to build my first fire boat station/dock, with a large fireboat, on a lake that I assigned manually as a POI. A land-based mission generated, and was shocked to see it populate in my dispatch list. As a test, I dispatched it... The boat literally flew across the map. (I didn't know it was a hovercraft ^^) Was I incorrect in presuming if would stay put on the lake?

the game can not tell land from water. I found out from another post on here that there is a simple fix. Open your station main page. you will see where you can establish a mission spawn area. Set the distance and drag the circle out so that the edge of it touches the station and the rest is in the water. I did that with my coastal stations and no more land missions.

• When you buy the trailer it lists what can tow it. Open the trailer and you will see a box random traction vehicle. I never check that instead I use the space next to "tow vehicle" where it will list the vehicles at the station and force that vehicle to tow my trailer. Never had an issue when I do it that way.

• I had purchased a Mass Casualty Unit for one of my EMS stations, but it didn't work as I expected. Consequently, I deleted/destroyed it. I now understand how it works, and want to purchase a new one, only to have it blocked (can only buy 1 for every 15 ambulance stations). Do I now have to wait until I have 30 ambulance stations? :(

• I have the issue on phone and PC of shared missions not being shown on the list, anybody else having this problem?

have you set a maximum distance in the settings? (open a dispatch center → settings → maximum distance).

It will only show missions in the list that don't exceed the set distance from one of your dispatch center. If you set it to "no limit", all missions will be shown in the list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!