RRV's at Amb Expansion

• No point as RRV are not used just now for any calls

Whilst i appreciate that, I am playing to create a realistic set-up and am not hugely fussed if they are not used as a required unit. They are still helpful and I look forward to the Ambulance expansion which allows them to be used more widely. Furthermore - they are already in-game and available at ambulance stations, thus my request to allow them to be based at fire stations with amb expansions does not seem that unwarranted to me.

• Whilst i appreciate that, I am playing to create a realistic set-up and am not hugely fussed if they are not used as a required unit. They are still helpful and I look forward to the Ambulance expansion which allows them to be used more widely. Furthermore - they are already in-game and available at ambulance stations, thus my request to allow them to be based at fire stations with amb expansions does not seem that unwarranted to me.

This is why i'd like to see RRV possibility to add for HEMS bases...

• Some very exciting stuff planned for medical by someone who works on the frontline in the NHS. It will be good when it gets implemented. Not sure when though because as I’m sure you can all appreciate, with him working on the front line, this game is not at the front of his mind, especially in the current climate.

RRV’s at first stations with the ambulance expansion is doable though. I’ll get it done

• There is always a chance we will expand the team in the future but at the moment we don’t need additional people, but thank you for offering.

I can tell you that the medical overhaul content update is now complete and has been sent up to the devs to be signed off, and if it gets approved in its current state it is going to be very exciting including multiple buildings and vehicles and some new trainings

• There is always a chance we will expand the team in the future but at the moment we don’t need additional people, but thank you for offering.

I can tell you that the medical overhaul content update is now complete and has been sent up to the devs to be signed off, and if it gets approved in its current state it is going to be very exciting including multiple buildings and vehicles and some new trainings

I know you can't really say.. But based on previous content updates what's the estimated release time from when it gets to the devs?

Just want to know how much longer I've got to be disciplined and not spend my earnt credits haha

This is the update I'm most excited for!

Are airports in the works too? I've had my stations built, extensions ready and staff trained for quite a while now.. Just need the vehicles and missions.

• I know you can't really say.. But based on previous content updates what's the estimated release time from when it gets to the devs?
    Just want to know how much longer I've got to be disciplined and not spend my earnt credits haha

This is the update I'm most excited for!

Are airports in the works too? I've had my stations built, extensions ready and staff trained for quite a while now.. Just need the vehicles and missions.

Unfortunately I can’t say because simply I don’t know. Depends how fast the devs can work. I’d say 2-3 weeks max for part 1 as that will be the new medical system and then same amount of time again or maybe a little bit less for part 2 which will be special operations like HART etc.

Airports will be coming but not sure when. We do have some really good ideas for them though to make it more in-depth. Our main priority however is the main 3 services

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!