'Swap' fleeing suspect and vehicle pursuit

• This has been on my mind for a while now, and I certainly think about it every time I get either of the two missions.

Fleeing suspect and vehicle pursuit missions should be edited slightly - in fact, swapped. A 'fleeing suspect' makes more sense to involve K9, as they are quite possibly on foot. While a 'vehicle pursuit' generally shouldn't need such a unit as dogs can't exactly trace tire tracks... :D

An edit of the station requirements would also be necessary, to make sure the K9 component is taken into account. It also makes more sense to have two units that require special training to reward the player more credits upon completion, instead of the other way around.

So in summary, what the edited missions would look like:

Fleeing suspect - 4 police cars, 1 K9 unit, 1 police helicopter (7 police stations, 1 police helicopter station required - 3000 credits)
    Vehicle pursuit - 5 police cars, 1 police helicopter (4 police stations, 1 police helicopter station required - 1000 credits)

Hope this can be done, as I definitely believe the above is much more appropriate than what they currently are :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!