• The only role mentions are @admin and @all.
    I know that there are some restrictions like what characters may come after the mention but I'm only on mobile so I can't have a look at the source code.
    I think there must be a comma or a space behind the mentioning but this is not sure!

• The only role mentions are @admin and @all.
    I know that there are some restrictions like what characters may come after the mention but I'm only on mobile so I can't have a look at the source code.
    I think there must be a comma or a space behind the mentioning but this is not sure!

Just to adjust my response:
    According to the frontend-sourcecode of the Game, the following mentions (except normal user mentioning) are available:
    "@admin" is mentioning all admins and co-admins. There is no restiction on what character must follow the mention, so also "@admin" or "@admin123abcde" should work.
    "@all" does mention everyone if - and only if - followed by either a colon or a space. To make it clear: The only ways @all works are "@all:" and "@all ".
    Thank you for reading ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!