Feature: Scheduling Units ahead of the time.

• You can actually schedule units to respond as "follow-up" on the Response Menu. Once you click "Follow Up" it brings up a list of units that are not able to immediately respond, but will respond after they finish their current assignment/mission.

Example of properly using Follow Up : You have 3 engines at a fire, but you want to get off, but you also have a timed-event that requires one of those engines that you cannot dispatch. If you click Follow-Up, select one of the engines, once that mission is done, it automatically responds and takes care of the mission you selected.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• You can actually schedule units to respond as "follow-up" on the Response Menu. Once you click "Follow Up" it brings up a list of units that are not able to immediately respond, but will respond after they finish their current assignment/mission.

Example of properly using Follow Up : You have 3 engines at a fire, but you want to get off, but you also have a timed-event that requires one of those engines that you cannot dispatch. If you click Follow-Up, select one of the engines, once that mission is done, it automatically responds and takes care of the mission you selected.

Yes. But my idea is to actually set an dispatch time. Like set an unit to dispatch to the planned event.
    To say, If the event is starting by 2hrs "A Baseball Match". I SHOUld be able to "dispatch 1hr" or 2hr or 3 hr so on. THAT WILL BE NICE ONE. So this is not actually followup! Straight away from the station.

• To say, If the event is starting by 2hrs "A Baseball Match". I SHOUld be able to "dispatch 1hr" or 2hr or 3 hr so on. THAT WILL BE NICE ONE. So this is not actually followup! Straight away from the station.

But what if that vehicle is no longer at the station in an hours time? It could be at another call even further away and there could be a closer available vehicle in an hour when you want to dispatch it?
    It may be the best vehicle for the job now but that doesn't mean it'll be the best vehicle for the job in 1 or 2 hours, chances are it won't be.

• But what if that vehicle is no longer at the station in an hours time? It could be at another call even further away and there could be a closer available vehicle in an hour when you want to dispatch it?It may be the best vehicle for the job now but that doesn't mean it'll be the best vehicle for the job in 1 or 2 hours, chances are it won't be.

I am saying this as an additional option. You are correct but still this feature may help often. Always we are now going to have the units out of the station like the best unit near the mission at another scene.
    an if we have any unit available we can make schedule dispatch it. The scheduling units can override the assigned mission when played with the same unit for other mission and it can redirect to the scheduled Event.
    Hope you get me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!