• should there be a K-9 unit in the game 24

1. yes (24) 100%
    2. no (1) 4%

I have an idea for a type of police vehicle which could be of great use in certain calls the K-9 unit since they use it to look for people in collapsed buildings and to track down suspects and escaped prisonershttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_doghttp://thebark.com/content/job-nypds-k-9-teams please let my know what you think

• I like the idea of a K-9 unit, I don't think it should do the building Collapse part as that is normally a USAR search dog instead of a police K9 ( A USAR search dog would be a nice addition to the game) but it would still be nice to see for some police calls.

• I like the idea of a K-9 unit, I don't think it should do the building Collapse part as that is normally a USAR search dog instead of a police K9 ( A USAR search dog would be a nice addition to the game) but it would still be nice to see for some police calls.

I agree with TACRfan. He is right. It would be a nice addition to the game. Look forward to seeing it!

• This is on our list and up the top regarding police things.

We're in the process of perhaps getting something else implemented on the police side first (secret for now) but this would probably be next on the list. If we can get it updated at the same time we will do our best.

Our plan was to have it so you would need training for it, as the Police School only has one course at the moment and so doesn't really benefit anyone once they've had their police aviation training, it makes sense to make better use of it. What are your thoughts on that? In real world you can't purchase a dog from a pet shop and have it fully trained within a police role.

We'll keep you updated if and when K9 units get the 'go ahead' :)

• That sounds good, maybe you could add 3 different types of police unit, Public order van (can deal with mass brawls by them selves and can go to regular calls, also can carry up to 8 officers), K9 unit, 3 days training in a police school, Swat, 5 days training in police school

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!