More hospital beds

• As a large(ish) player, I can fill all my hospitals and the alliance hospitals in a few hours, I'm currently working to increase the amount of hospitals I have, but can we have an increase in beds per hospital? This hospital I just built in North Hollywood has over 250+ beds irl, which would be so handy to have.

• I can see why people want the beds increasing. I’ll put it on my list. Just know though that the game only simulates ER’s and not total hospital beds. It’s like when they get discharged every hour they are actually being moved to a ward/theatre

• I think the issue with this could be if it's increased too much then the hospitals will barely be emptied, since they only release/transfer 1 per hour per hospital. A consistent player who plays everyday and gets a decent amount of medical transports would still have the issue of hospitals being packed, since hospital beds doesn't increase patient release timing.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• A consistent player who plays everyday and gets a decent amount of medical transports would still have the issue of hospitals being packed

Just adding more beds isn't the answer. It could be a part of a range of solutions but that alone won't fix it. As TheAxeMan33 points out increasing hospital beds still means that 30 hours needs to pass without any player sending new patients before anyone will notice any improvement.

what about patients being released an hour from when they were put in, instead of one every hour

I like this. Or a combination of both as a long term solution.

In the meantime you can always build multiple hospitals in the same location. We have had to do that quite a bit.

• Just adding more beds isn't the answer. It could be a part of a range of solutions but that alone won't fix it. As TheAxeMan33 points out increasing hospital beds still means that 30 hours needs to pass without any player sending new patients before anyone will notice any improvement.

I like this. Or a combination of both as a long term solution.

In the meantime you can always build multiple hospitals in the same location. We have had to do that quite a bit.

My setup is realistic, so I want to avoid creating overlapping hospitals If I can, there is enough Hospitals in LA at the moment but 30 beds needs to be discussed, I agree that something needs to be sorted with the 30 hours etc.

• I think it would be very beneficial and more realistic to release patients 1 hour after they were transported, instead of one per hour. Its easy to fill your capacity very quickly then you're just stuck for a long time until you get beds available again.

• My setup is realistic, so I want to avoid creating overlapping hospitals If I can, there is enough Hospitals in LA at the moment but 30 beds needs to be discussed, I agree that something needs to be sorted with the 30 hours etc.

I like it. I’ll put it on my list

Both of these quotes are from a couple months back and nothing is fixed and I have been really grinding lately and now have stacked my third hospital (now not on a mall in the correct place if you saw my other thread) but I think this need to be fixed or just in general need more attention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!