How to use the SWAT Vehicles

• Hello everyone so earlier I received a call in which was an attempted homicide which requires 6 police, 6 swat, 1 k9. I requested to have a course opened up so I could train plenty of swat and I did just that. However I go to dispatch my units to the call and it says I need five more swat members. How is that when my armored swat unit has six members fully trained. The game is bugged and I spent my money on this game to enjoy it and now it is cheating. I want my coins back

• Some missions now require a certain amount of SWAT Personnel rather than units. No bugs at all. I recommend training more SWAT units when you can. I get this as well at times and just send more SWAT units.

Hope this helps!

Rescue

• Also just confirming did you assign the personal to the swat unit. If you did not and say you just sent out a bunch of units some of those swat personal may have been automatically assigned to a squad car instead.

I have 9 police stations in one of my counties. Each station has a Bearcat at a swat truck, that's 10 personal.

I believe for a active shooter It requires 24 swat personal. I just send 3 bear cats and 3 swat SUVs. Which obviously equals 30.

• So would you say that I need to train 12 swat and have two armored vehicles just to be on the safe side

To start I would say 12 yes. Then keep building up to 18 Personnel then to 24 Personnel and so one. But also make sure you have plenty of patrol units as well.

My philosophy is that you should have enough patrol & SWAT units to hold down 4 or 5 calls. Slowly build up man. And like Grubber said, Make sure you have them assigned to your SWAT units so they don't accidentally get assigned to a patrol unit.

I've been a player for a little over two years and I have 17 Police Stations that consist of 64 Patrol Units, 13 K9 Units, 9 SWAT Armoured Vehicles and 5 SWAT SUV's. Plus 3 Police Helicopters and still growing.

It takes time unless you can afford the coins and expand rapidly. Next coin sale I am adding another 8 SWAT Units and hopefully 8 Patrol Units or more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!