Specific Dispatch Callout Tones?

• Would you like to see stations have their own call tones/bell for incidents they each generate? 15

1. Yes (9) 60%
    2. No (6) 40%

So for A While I've wondered how many people would like to see this and decided to ask what some peoples opinions are on the idea.
    We can choose custom vehicle images, names, names of staff on the truck, even make it a custom unit type, We can name the stations, Using dispatch centers we can make them have specific areas of coverage.... So.......

My Question is how many players would like to see calls generate a custom tone or bell tied to the station that generates the call?

Of course it would likely be an optional feature with a default tone as the game uses now, But with a system similar to the graphics packs we could create and choose tones or bells for each independent station or all stations belonging to A certain dept we control to add a level of realism.
    I don't think it would be a difficult thing to implement So maybe with enough attention we could make this happen?

For Example:
    Calls generated by "Station A" would sound "Alarm Tone A" at the time a New Call is generated
    Calls generated by "Station B" would sound "Alarm Tone B" at the time a New Call is generated

• So the argument with this with the old dev was due to copyright concerns it wasn’t to be allowed. I will bring custom sound packs back up though

Thank you, I guess I could understand with using Actual Department tones but maybe just a list of generic ones made by the devs?
    I get the people that dont want it but it being an option wouldnt hurt them and would benefit the ones that want it.
    For those of us doing multiple areas it could help out to have a mental note where the calls are generating while we arent on the map screen to watch it (like when naming trucks or organizing things like that) not to mention just the added realism would be a compliment to the game i think.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!