What unit do you run out of more?

• Just like the title says,

When running calls, What unit do you find yourself running out of faster and you end up having to follow-up on or wait till that particular unit or units are available?

For me it's the Hazmat unit. On a busy day I can run anywhere from 40-60 calls at one time and use up all my Hazmat trucks. Most of the time I need to hit follow-up on them if they already aren't and I need to wait on them to become available. Next would be Ambulances. Granted I have 75 Ambulances now though I can still run out easily when I have 5 or 6 major calls requiring a dozen Ambos maybe more on each call.

Tell me, What do you guys run out of easily?

• I just have to laugh. I am a hardcore realo player and only occupy a fire station with the vehicles it really has. The same applies to police units and ambu stations. Even hospitals only get the wards they really have.

And? It works wonderfully - I never have to wait longer than 2-3 minutes for a vehicle.
    I currently have 175 stations of all organizations with almost 800 vehicles in the UK version and 215 stations with 1136 vehicles of all organizations in US.

But the basic principle is important. Spread in compliance with all 3 organizations in parallel like a drop of oil in the water. Slowly from inside out. This always guarantees short travel distances and fast processing times. Always send cars to work with full team strength.
    But you need a lot of patience and persistence here.
    And not uncontrolled growth, which is accelerated with coins.

So reality has planned wonderfully.

• For me it has to be in order ARFF Tenders, "TAC Units" (type 2 enigines i use as min pumpers for all single firetruck calls and rural call), and Tankers (All pumper tankers).

My Set-Up

12,000.000+ Credits as of 5/01/2020

Greene County, Tennessee

36 Fire Stations
    * 1 as A Overflow Lot or "Reserve Apparatus Lot" that houses mainly "Pumpers" as I Run Mostly Rescue Engines (type 1 engines)
    * 1 as A Designated EMA Office (Emergency Management Agent) ** Only Chiefs, Commands, Haz-Mats, & Air
    * 1 as A Designated OFI Office (Office of Fire Investigation) ** Only Chiefs
    * 4 as Designated Forestry Posts ** Only Forestry Engines, and "Supervisors" (Chief)
    * 2 Water Rescue Expansions
    * 1 Airport Expansion

1 Police Staion ( Waiting on my 40th Fire Station to expand law enforcement coverage)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!