Mission List Limit

• Hey! I just have wondered for a while, how you get more than 2 missions at a time, I have 1 Police Station and 1 Fire Station, and 2 normal Radio Patrol Vehicles and 2 Base 1 Extinguisher is it something that solves with time or something?

• Hey! I just have wondered for a while, how you get more than 2 missions at a time, I have 1 Police Station and 1 Fire Station, and 2 normal Radio Patrol Vehicles and 2 Base 1 Extinguisher is it something that solves with time or something?

Hi, Welcome to Missionchief!

The more Fire, EMS and Police Stations you make the more calls you get. I recommend making as a start, 4 Fire Stations = 4-6 Engines, 2 Rescues, 2 Ladders

,2 or 3 EMS Stations with 2 or 3 Ambos each, and 2 or 3 Police Stations with 2 Patrol Units each until you expand more. Don't expand all at once cause you'll have a hard time catching up with your calls. And be sure you're with an alliance that has hospitals nearby for your ambulance transport requests if you don't already have one.

Then work your way up with adding a Fire Stations once you have enough Engines, Trucks, Rescues, Ambos, Chiefs etc. Go with what your depts in real life have but also don't be afraid to improvise so you have enough. Get creative. Throw your little bit of twist into it. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask away!

Hope this helps,

Rescue

• Also to add onto the above. Missions are decided by your total buildings of the most type + 1

For example if you had 16 police stations 8 ambulance stations and 18 fire stations, the game will spawn a total of 19 missions as you have 18 fire stations. I recommend building up fire until you get around the 13 station mark and then move onto EMS

• It's recommended you build your setup centred around fire for a little while before going into the other services. For your case, I'd probably say keep building fire stations until you have around 10-12. Then, consider getting into the ems side of things. Then more police.

It may be wise to purchase a clinic (instead of a hospital and separate ambulance station) once you're at that ems stage - credit saving... :D

• I play the game on swedish and have tried to change language but I can't find any setting about language changing, so what's the difference between hospital and clinic? Because for me a clinic is something that you have for pets

• I just forgot what you guys said, so i read it again and i just wonder what is an ambo? I am from Sweden and i dont get easier when short forms of words isn’t my best thing, so that is why i wonder, is ambos ambulances? And thank you all guys for all the help :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!