Custom Mission Lists

• Would you like to see an option to rename missions or create your own list of calls to generate? 21

1. No - Leave Calls As Is (5) 24%
    2. Yes - Keep Calls But Enable A Rename Function (6) 29%
    3. Yes - Allow Custom Mission Lists (10) 48%

Could we get an option to create call lists of our own missions?

Obviously anti-cheat would be an issue so maybe a list or predetermined Vehicle requirements and payments that we could just name ourselves?
    Maybe with an option to create A small number of completely from scratch missions with already set payouts to keep it fair.

Example :

{x8} (Edit Call Name) : Required 1 Fire Truck / Payout 200-600
    {x5} (Edit Call Name) : Required 2 Fire Truck / Payout 500-800
    {x5} (Edit Call Name) : Required 2 Fire Truck, 1 Platform, 1 Battalion / Payout 800-1200
    {x3} (Edit Call Name) : Required 4 Fire Truck, 1 *Heavy Rescue Platform Truck Haz-Mat, 1 Battalion / Payout 1200-2200
    ETC.....

• Like you mentioned, there's a high chance of this feature being abused, but these missions should be limited to the user himself, otherwise, if the user decides to name missions inappropriately and share it with the alliance it's gonna cause problems. Other than that the idea sounds good to me

• Like you mentioned, there's a high chance of this feature being abused, but these missions should be limited to the user himself, otherwise, if the user decides to name missions inappropriately and share it with the alliance it's gonna cause problems. Other than that the idea sounds good to me

Well it being abused could 100% be prevented through a few different options.
    * Prefabrication would probably be the best way but less then ideal for the player to have control which is the point of the change proposed.
    (Set number of calls with required trucks, predetermined payouts, Probability of generation, and the player just names it and chooses required poi)
    * Payout per unit so there's no chance of ill gotten funds from making calls with low requirements and high payout.
    * Combination of both options to allow the player to choose the name of the call (with filtered key words to prevent the majority of misuse), which vehicles and poi's are required : Each vehicle Adds to the payout & lowers the probability of catching the call by a set percent per truck ( Each unit have a set percentage of reducing chances of the call activating relevant to the payout they will add to the call.)

As for someone naming a call and sharing it with the alliance, maybe you shouldn't have them in your alliance or to prevent it in the first place it could be toggled like the option of using others poi's and up to the alliance admin if the alliance can share custom calls without being approved.

• This suggestion is ignored every time its brought up. It is a shame that the devs will not allow us to create the content for ourselves. This wild lands update was rather barebones and took way too long to implement with the little content it added. I like the suggestion of making our own missions. There are absolutely ways that abuse can be prevented. Like having the amount of credits given for a mission be relative to the units that were required and the time the mission takes could also be relative to the amount of units.

• Can we also bring up the fact that forestry units can't clear most of the wildland calls do to them being type 1 & 2 engine call...... Kinda retarded that a brush truck cant clear a brush pile fire......

I mean i get the type 3 will do it but the idea is the other forestry units aren't capable of acting as an engine would lead to believe they are suppose to be smaller brush trucks, and those trucks should be able to handle trees down, burnig grass & leaves, burning brush piles, count towards field fires etc

even if it means making those call forestry calls, or just modifying them either way it makes absolutely no sense as is.
    I think the devs need to have a better line of information on fire service or maybe stop expanding and implent a 4 phase reboot of the whole game because the rate its going now the game can't be averaging well on premium members with all the issues that are present.

And just a final thought....... Maybe the devs them self monitoring the forum would be logical.

• So as far as I am aware, only type 3’s have the ability IRL to respond as structural incidents due to tank and pump capacity. This is not to say that Types 4-7 can’t handle other fires like trash fires etc, they most certainly can, the problem is the amount of calls that would need modifying to make this work and each call would have to be done individually to make sure that it’s not a structural fire call that these vehicles couldn’t attend.

I’m not saying that calls can’t be adjusted to attend calls like small field fires but it can’t be to the level some are asking for.

You also need to remember that this is a game, not a simulator. All units can’t handle all calls because then it takes the challenge away (something that everyone wants to try and do in the real world).

I also can assure you that the devs have an advisory team advising them on updates. These people do have real world experience in fire departments across several states.

• I understand it was introduced as a game.
    However, I'm willing to bet at very least over 80% of the "players" are of emergency service background.

I just feel like there are few games like this one, and it would be the only "Simulator" of its kind and worth FAR FAR more investment as far as premiums go.

Not saying It would be easy to just make these changes, but the changes could be implemented before they occur if there was more oversight on behave of the devs into what we want verus what they thing we want.

The change to "Simulator" is very much possible and im sure VERY welcome through phases to both lighten the load and focus the changes, as well as minimalise the impact on player experience.

I make the arguement knowing its not going to happen, im just saying we would all probably be a little more willing to pay to play if it was more what we wanted if that makes since.

• The innovation "bushfire units" is just an inconsiderate rubbish. As long as the prerequisite for getting these new vehicles is a normal fire station, only garbage can come out of it

-> 99% of this normal fire station regenerates "normal" operations. And these cannot be processed by forest fire units at the moment. It doesn't matter whether I only have forest fire units stationed on the station or normal fire engines.

If I want to set up forest fire units, they usually have no turntable ladders or type 1 + 2 on their guards.
    Of course, many players have also determined how 1 or 2 type 5/7 are on their normal Fire stations like in real life. Then that's ok.

But there will not be pure forest fire fighting units under these circumstances. And only on every 10th USFS is there a type 3.Most have 5-7 and ATV´s.

The note that you are committed to pure forest fires fire stations that only generate forest fires is only half the battle. A type 5 or 7 can also extinguish a fire. Structurally or not. Maybe not optimal, but it can.
    The Dev's should simply give the types 5 + 7 the capabilities of a normal engine and everything is very easy to program. And everyone is already satisfied.
    The other special vehicles ATVs etc then get NO engine powers with 2nd update.
    Everything else is just messing around

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!