Large scale mission helper

• I think something similar to team seeker could be used to help gauge the amount of units that you could require for a custom large scale mission. My thoughts is it would only include members who have been active in the last 3 months, and have a distance option similar to the call window options for distances. The result would tell you how many of each unit are available in that area.

• It’s definitely an interesting concept but I’m not sure how it would work to be honest. It would also have to potentially pull a lot of data because if the call range is 400km that could be a huge area and a lot of stations.

• It’s definitely an interesting concept but I’m not sure how it would work to be honest. It would also have to potentially pull a lot of data because if the call range is 400km that could be a huge area and a lot of stations.

/\ that’s a good point

Would be good to have an idea what is in the alliance.

For my alliance just made a quick google form to do a census on current setups.

/\ I’ll have to look into doing something like that, do you do it by state or like counties?

• in playing uk game but all I have done is ask members to let us know what they have.

It let's us se what there is out there we know most players locations but in the next census I'll be adding that.

It has also been a good tool to see if any players need some extra advice and help.

• as a side note to this- if you want to plan for a specific day, you can also have farther away members send units to staging areas. granted a storm is not the same- but i have posted in my alliance that i was planning a storm(at my expense, i wanted to) about a week ahead of time so members could plan, it really did work out well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!