• Samsung device

Android 10 software.

A number of members in my alliance are still experiencing the issue, seems to be just around the alliance missions and events. No other issues reported.

I started an alliance storm after it appeared the issue was resolved (costing 20 coins) so that myself and other members who missed out on the free one could still take part in a storm and not miss out.

Not long after starting the issue occurred again meaning I and other members missed out again.

Will I be able to have 20 coins reimbursed to my account please?

Thanks in advance.

• Thank you very much for the input (on aside: you should've been reimbursed).

With that information we were able to identify the issue and put out a patch that should solve the issue for everyone affected. The patch is live and hopefully the case solved, any feedback is much appreciated, but at least our reproduction case solved this way :-)

Thanks && Greetings
    Dennis from the dev team

• Dennis,

Thank you very much for the speedy fix! I can confirm it works.

Thank you also for the reimbursement, it is very much appreciated :)

Very impressed with the speedy response.

Welcome to the forums!

• The app itself is up, but we've heard random cases of that orange screen in the past, but it is a different issue.

Can you provide more info about the device you're using, actions you did around the time of the issue; is it reproducible or just happaned one-time?

Thanks for getting back to me.

At the time I was using an IPhone 8+ on IOS 13.5.1

I have experienced this issue many times and it last for around 5-30 minutes before it sorts itself out really.I try the refresh button, close the app, clear it from the phone but nothing works. Until it just magically fixes itself.

This issue tends to happen after I exit the transport to hospital page, or after hitting dispatch on missions where a large number of vehicles are required.

Hope this helps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!