Airport Extension

• Hi,
    I have recently built the "Airport Extension" at one of my Fire Stations in the UK, the build for the extension is complete and is saying 'Ready For Action' but when I go to buy the Airport Vehicles from the 'Vehicle Market' there is no tab for me to purchase the vehicles. Is anyone able to help me out?

• It is slightly baffling how it takes so long for things to be released. For example for the airport expansion, I expect it will be just be practically a copy of the US version. Surely this is just changing the code from .com to .co.uk.!?

And if there are new units to be added for the airport expansion, that are difficult from the US version, e.g. rescue stairs, they wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Something tells me that the devs are far more interested in their other games than this one...

• It is slightly baffling how it takes so long for things to be released. For example for the airport expansion, I expect it will be just be practically a copy of the US version. Surely this is just changing the code from .com to .co.uk.!?

And if there are new units to be added for the airport expansion, that are difficult from the US version, e.g. rescue stairs, they wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Something tells me that the devs are far more interested in their other games than this one...

It won’t be a copy. That’s exactly what we are trying to avoid with the UK game as that is a huge complaint with the games in the past that they are just copy pastes of each other. I always thought airports were not given as much insight as they should have been in the last version. With the UK game we are looking to add way more stuff for airports.

• It won’t be a copy. That’s exactly what we are trying to avoid with the UK game as that is a huge complaint with the games in the past that they are just copy pastes of each other. I always thought airports were not given as much insight as they should have been in the last version. With the UK game we are looking to add way more stuff for airports.

Good to hear!

• How hard would it to be for them to release the basic units for airport extension, and give us a few calls for them.

It wouldn't be hard at all to do that but that's really not the point whatsoever. We don't see a lot of point in passing updates to the developers that are just for the sake of releasing updates. Personally I'd rather see a full airport setup get released in the future and wait for it than having the expansion and units just to please a couple of people. Compiling a complex update like the airports takes a while to get right so that it fits both into a real perspective and a virtual perspective.

• Vic, TACRfan and I have been working and putting ideas forward for the airport expansion, I cant say anything about it, but what I will say is that the airport expansion in the UK version will be massively different to the US or German one for example. it is soo much more complex than the other versions, the update will facilitate a variety of airfiled not just the major ones allowing players to use this update should they not live near Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester.

• Didn't stop them with the HEMS update.

They have released that before the major up date they have been working on for it.

No different to releasing a small basic airport update.

Should be grateful that is was released in its current way tbh. On Leitstellenspiel you not only have to build the station buy the helicopter you also have to then train staff in the role of a doctor to allow it to work. In my eyes if you have it built now should use it before you need more training for it. If any future does improve I'm sure you will all straight away moan about any training.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!