Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service graphic pack

• Hello, I've been using the Devon and Somerset fire and rescue service graphic pack, since that is where I am based, Plymouth to be exact, as I said I've been using the graphic pack since I started, and now it's been taken off the graphic pack list and I can't remember who had it, I'm asking if anyone here knows you has it, still has access to it and can tell me who it is, or if we can get the graphic set put back up, so I can continue to cover the devon and Somerset area with vehicles that belong to the area.
    Don't reply if all your gonna say is don't know, because it's no help

• Hello, I've been using the Devon and Somerset fire and rescue service graphic pack, since that is where I am based, Plymouth to be exact, as I said I've been using the graphic pack since I started, and now it's been taken off the graphic pack list and I can't remember who had it, I'm asking if anyone here knows you has it, still has access to it and can tell me who it is, or if we can get the graphic set put back up, so I can continue to cover the devon and Somerset area with vehicles that belong to the area.
    Don't reply if all your gonna say is don't know, because it's no help

Hi, I've got a google drive folder with almost all realistic graphics of DSFRS appliances - if you would like the link message me?

*Edit* I have just checked and it's my graphics pack that you have lost the use of - as have 104 other people. It has been deactivated and cannot be reactivated. I was never made aware of this nor have I been given a reason why this has happened. I suspect someone submitted a complaint. I have messaged the support section to ask for clarification. In the meantime please see https://board.missionchief.com…850-UK-Graphics-Expanded/ for most of the vehicles. Still feel free to message me for access to my drive folder if you cannot find what you are looking for there.

• Are all graphic´s really make by urself? If not, u have a problem:

One of the graphic artists who created the graphic(s) noticed that you used them for your own set and made this set public. He reported this as a violation of the copy right. I also do this when I notice that someone has stolen my graphics. These packs are immediately suspended by the Dev's for good. In case of recurrence the whole account can be locked permanently, then your guards are gone.

U say:"I have messaged the support section to ask for clarification."-> That´s very good and i wish u good luck, to get this pack back :thumbsup:

One of the graphic artists who created the graphic(s) noticed that you used them for your own set and made this set public. He reported this as a violation of the copy right. I also do this when I notice that someone has stolen my graphics. These packs are immediately suspended by the Dev's for good. In case of recurrence the whole account can be locked permanently, then your guards are gone.

U say:"I have messaged the support section to ask for clarification."-> That´s very good and i wish u good luck, to get this pack back :thumbsup:

I fairly sure they are all his since I know how hard hes worked on them for. The base models are from some other people mainly pottyscotty but he has always gained consent or atleast credited the original creator. There is a entire post on this site with all his graphics on and they all quite who made the base model.

I'm aware of the above, however I, like a great many people, have made sure that it is clear not all graphics are made by myself, and that should anyone have an issue, to message me and I will remove them. So if someone has an issue, why not tell me? Then arrangements can be made to credit them directly or remove their graphics. At no point did I suggest they were all my graphics. I'm dissapointed whoever reported it didn't at least try to speak to me first.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!