Unit Suggtions ---Official--- UK Vehicles ONLY

• NameFlood Response Unit
    Service-Fire
    Purpose-A Light Water Rescue Unit That Is Used In The Northern Part Of The UK, Its Used In Rescuing People From Minor Water Rescue Situations That Don't Require Boats
    Cost-25,500
    How many personel are required1 To 3 Personnel
    Training-Swift Water Rescue
    Building expansionSwift Water Rescue Expansion
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slotsN/A
  • I wonder due to the requirements for fire officers being slightly unrealistic would it be possible to promote staff in small stations to something like Station officer or something that travels with en engine for example and acts as an officer on the missions.

• I wonder due to the requirements for fire officers being slightly unrealistic would it be possible to promote staff in small stations to something like Station officer or something that travels with en engine for example and acts as an officer on the missions.

Officer requirements are very realistic in this game, some calls should even require more as they would in real life but don't to make gameplay easier. Station managers would not travel on a pump and would have a response vehicle themselves (i.e. how everything already is).

• NameDual-Purpose Ladder
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as Both a Water Ladder & Water Tender
    Cost-10,000
    How many personel are required1 - 9
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NameWater Tender
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-WYFRS use Water Tenders as primary & secondary fire engines, they primarily carry wildfire gear along with extraction equipment, they have more powerful pump, also operate as a normal fire engine.

Just like the water ladder but carries more specific equipment for urban firefighting.
    Cost-5,000 - 10,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NameTurntable Ladder
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as a smaller Aerial Appliance and acts as an Aerial Tower, Used all over the united kingdom and all are different. Longest approximate size of a Turntable Ladder is 18 Metres.
    Cost-10,000
    How many personel are required1 - 3
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A
    Number of Prisoner/Patient slotsN.N/A
  • The Water Tender is more or less in game as could use the Heavy Tanker

The Dual Purpose Ladder is basically a Water Ladder in game.

Turntable Ladder is also in game as the Airial Appliance.

not really they all have different purposes IRL. Turntable ladders cant do the things a Hydraulic Platform or Aerial Ladder Platform can. Water Tenders are used as standard fire engines but carry different equipment. DPLs also carry different equipment

• NameHeavy Rescue Pump
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Carries Heavy Extraction equipment, also carries the 10.5m ladder, can also carry water rescue or rope rescue equipment
    Cost-19,000
    How many personel are required1 - 6
    Training-Heavy Rescue Pump Training?
    Building expansionHeavy Rescue Expansion, Water Rescue, USAR?

NameLight Rescue Pump
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Carries a Light weight pump, short extension ladders, cutting equipment
    Cost-5,000
    How many personel are required1 - 5
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

Name8x8 Airport Crash Tender
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as a primary Airport Fire Engine
    Cost-25,000
    Training- Airport Firefighting Training
    Building expansionAirport expansion

NameHigh Reach Extendable Turret
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as a standard fire engine however it carries a tall 18 to 32 Metre Snorkel to attack highrise fires without the presences of an aerial appliance, also used by airport fire rescue services.
    Cost-10,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionAirport expansion, Standard Station?

Name4x4 Major Rescue Pump
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as a Rapid Intervention Vehicle and is a compact fire appliance
    Cost-10,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NamePrime Mover
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Most smaller services don't have budgets to cover dedicated units so they use prime movers and prime mover PODs to use as:
    Hose Layers (POD)
    USAR (POD)
    Mass Decontamination Units (POD)
    Incident Command Unit (POD)
    High Volume Pumping Unit (POD)
    High Volume Pumping Unit + Hose Layer (POD)
    Cost-Base Price Of Prime Mover: 15,000?
    PODs: 5,000 to 40,000 as a average for each?
    How many personel are requiredPrime Mover: 1 - 3
    POD: 0 - 4
    Training-1 Person with: HGV Licence
    Respective Training For PODs
    Building expansionN/A

NameMajor Rescue Pump
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Role: Acts as a primary Fire appliance
    Name: Commonly known as: Water Tender Ladder (WrL/R), Rescue Pump and Pump Ladder.
    Water Tank: carries 1,800 litres of water.
    Ladders: Ether 10.5 or 13.5 Metre Ladder, Short Extension Ladders, Roof Ladders.
    Medical: Carries First Aid Kit
    Other Equipment: carries standard firefighting & RTC extraction equipment
    Cost-5,000 to 10,000
    How many personel are required1 - 6
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NameRescue Tender
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-A smaller Version Rescue Support Unit, Can Tow Equipment Like Boat or Rescue Support Trailers
    Cost-5,000 to 12,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NameHydraulic Platform
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Acts as a different variant of an aerial appliance, they are commonly the size of an Aerial Ladder Platform (ALP) aerial package from 28 Metres To some reaching 60 metres.

They have no external escape ladder.
    A 2x1 Cage/Work Platform.
    1 or 2 Modem/Water Cannons mounted on the cage.
    Used as Either A Water Tower to spray water from high places or as a high angle work platform
    Cost-10,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A

NameRescue Pump + Boat
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Most services cant or don't have dedicated Rescue or Water Rescue units so they have some standard Major Rescue Pumps (Water Ladders) equipped with Life jackets, Small inflatable rafts, Water Rescue Uniforms etc.
    For Evidence: West Yorkshire Fire Rescue Have all there Water Tenders & Some Water Ladders (Major Rescue Pumps) as Water Rescue units.
    Cost-19,000
  • NameRescue Pump + Boat
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Most services cant or don't have dedicated Rescue or Water Rescue units so they have some standard Major Rescue Pumps (Water Ladders) equipped with Life jackets, Small inflatable rafts, Water Rescue Uniforms etc.
    For Evidence: West Yorkshire Fire Rescue Have all there Water Tenders & Some Water Ladders (Major Rescue Pumps) as Water Rescue units.
    Cost-19,000

this stuff is coming but later on.

• NameHose Wagon
    Service-Fire Service
    Purpose-Carries large amounts of hose to connect to a water source Like a hydrant or water source 30cm deep, they stretch hose over long distances up to 200 metres.
    Cost-17,000
    Training-N/A
    Building expansionN/A
  • So without delving into to much detail pretty much everything you have suggest about Hydraulic Platforms and Water Tenders are already in the game. The turntable ladder and Hydraulic Platforms are considered aerial units and all I've done to replicate the real names is change them to the appropriate one. This is the same aspect of adding in Arieal Rescue Pumps (ARP) which is a CARP just renamed but functions the same. You have to remember not every fire service uses the same units so just because you may want a water tender to be in for West Yorkshire doesn't mean someone like me in Derbyshire wants them as we use Water Rescue Ladders.

• what about everything else?

Airport stuff is being added later but if I'm perfectly honest the game doesn't need all that you have suggested as in a way it has all these provided already.

Adding all these would take away from what we have and make it overly complex when it comes to how we can realistically deal with calls in game.

Yes I would like more realistic units like the prime mover/pod system would be great as it's used by a lot of services now.

Turntable Laddes, Arial Ladder Platforms and Airial Rescue Units are all very similar in their use all are at height working units, yes they all have separate limitations in reality but when looking at the game there is little to no point in having multiple units doing the same job. You can easily achieve this effect by naming them and use of graphic packs.

Heavy Rescue we have that in the shape of the RSU and would make more sense to utilise the RSU where it is needed in it's own right at some calls as just now it's easily replaced by using the Rescue Pump.

Same with multiple different Pump types, there is no real advantages to the game having loads of different pumps.

Just now we have

Light 4x4 Pump

Water Ladder

Rescue Pump

CARP

Heavy 4x4 pump/tanker

With those 5 you can realistically simulate any setup by changing names, categories, icons ect.

Same with height units

Aerial Appliance

CARP

You can easily edit these to cover other units within this type of unit.

• I have merged the posts into two, rather than have 13 individual ones. I'll mainly echo the points raised previously from a development standpoint.

We don't need to micromanage units on behalf of players. Having two primary pump-only vehicles (then the combination units on top) is sufficient to allow players to do what they want with regards to role and naming (the ability to have custom vehicle categories was one of the best updates to the game in my opinion). I have various pumps within Hampshire (WV, L4P, WrT, WrL, LRP, RP, SFV etc) but I can name them what I want and send them to jobs how I would realistically see them going. If it's an RTC, I'd favour an LRP or RP for example.

An aerial appliance is just that. It can be a hydraulic platform, aerial ladder platform or turntable ladder all the same. Each has benefits and drawbacks in the real world but they're not tremendously different from each other, and there's no point in limiting vehicles to 18m in height when they don't exist in the UK. They range anywhere from 24m to 64m.

We have plans for airfield firefighting later in the game, but we have other updates which take priority and would slot in nicely beforehand. Again, we won't micromanage the types of vehicles as this can be done by naming them as is appropriate.

We'd like a pod and prime mover system in the game which would also allow us the opportunity for high volume pump and hose layer pods, but for now water carriers are more than sufficient as a unit to do this role.

• CARPS are 18m and i should know as WYFRS have 18m carps, our reserve ALPS are 18m

• Name- Paramedic Practitioner

Service- Ambulance

Purpose- paramedic trained in urgent and emergency care, to be used to reduce the chance of conveying patients also to be used for minor injuries and urgent care incidents

Cost - 10,000

How many personel are required - 1

Training - urgent and emergency care

Building expansion- none

Number of Prisoner/Patient slots- none possibly 1 patient

• NameSAR Helicopter
    ServiceCoastguard
    PurposeTechnical Rescue, Medical Evacuations/Transfers.
    Cost300,000
    Personnel4
    TrainingSAR Operations
    ExpansionSAR Helicopter Base (Stand alone building at 1,000,000).
    Transports1-21 depending on helicopter (can be changed)

This is not to be confused with any coming updates.

I am suggesting this as a standalone building/unit that can be integrated into the current services and can be put in place ready for any future updates.

I have made the prices the same as current helicopter set ups within the game.

The SAR Helicopter could be used for missions such as "Stuck Climber", "Parachutist stuck in tree" and can be easily introduced into any new missions that may require the winch capability or even used for medical missions in a remote location.

The SAR Helicopter could also be used instead of a police helicopter for missions such as "missing person" in a system like the CBRNe and HAZMAT vehicles where it can be either required.

POIs could be introduced to bring more missions for this unit such as cliffs, mountains etc.

Edited once, last by Alctw10: Edited the number of casualties unit can transport to be more in line with current helicopters. ().

• This could be good however this could be abused heavily if it had 21 paitents, maybe have 3 types 1 that can hold 1 paitent 1 that can hold 5 paitents and 1 that CAN Hold 10 paitents,. The one that can hold 10 should be limited to 1 per player and locked to 20 million (staff captain) and the one that holds 5 limited to 1-2 HMCG bases

Members want realistic resources etc.. This is realistic, the numbers do not need changing.

Missions can be brought in with the number of casualties to make it useful, even without that it could be used for mutual aid taskings to large casualty missions such as the large Aircraft crash.

If you wish to discuss this further please message me so we do not clog up the forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!