Building icons for alliance buildings

• Another idea on the same topic is that it would be great to have an extra option in the alliance menu to hide alliance owned buildings on the map.
    There is already a toggle option there to show/hide player owned buildings in the alliance it would be good just to add the same thing for alliance owned buildings.
    We have 65+ alliance owned buildings (mainly hospitals) in our alliance in just a few states and it makes the map look very cluttered.

• Another idea on the same topic is that it would be great to have an extra option in the alliance menu to hide alliance owned buildings on the map.
    There is already a toggle option there to show/hide player owned buildings in the alliance it would be good just to add the same thing for alliance owned buildings.
    We have 65+ alliance owned buildings (mainly hospitals) in our alliance in just a few states and it makes the map look very cluttered.

Have to agree, my alliance has over 100 buildings in UK and Ireland and that is likely going to double soon as I add prisons.

It would be good to be able to show each set on their own. So can turn prisons on and off and same with hospitals and academies.

For now though I'll be happy with custom icons

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!