Earthquake mission errors

• There seems to be a few mistakes with the most recent earthquake missions...

Two types were added - small and large, yet they said small and medium were added on their social media (also listing different station requirements).

The large earthquake that was added seems to be giving a credit amount that was possibly meant for the medium? It's way too low for the units we send. Were there meant to be three versions in total?

Can these problems be brought up and fixed please? :thumbsup:

• I agree. I’m also wondering why a mobile air is needed for a large earthquake. Maybe it’s because earthquakes have been known to cause fires sometimes?

• Some further fixes are now necessary...

Large earthquake should be approx 2000-3000 credits - several more units than medium, yet same credit payout.

Unless I was seeing things, I am 99% sure I saw major earthquake with earnings of 7000 credits - but then got changed to 700 soon after... This needs to be changed back to reflect the high number of required units :huh:

The major earthquake also requires a police car, yet does not list police station as a requirement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!