Game reset?

• I have also had issues with my tabs resetting. I have a premium account and run primarily in window mode and if I am not playing for a few hours, all of the tabs revert to their original base positions. Certainly not the end of the world but a little annoying. They just had an update that included minor format changes so I am guessing this had something to do with that. Now, as far as the POI issue, I think your problem is that you are clicking on the "Set a new POI" tab, which no longer shows your old POIs anymore. What you need to do is click on the layers tab and from their you can set it up for showing the POIs. For me, it is a box with 3 squares layered on top of each other in the top right corner of my screen.

• I have also had issues with my tabs resetting. I have a premium account and run primarily in window mode and if I am not playing for a few hours, all of the tabs revert to their original base positions. Certainly not the end of the world but a little annoying. They just had an update that included minor format changes so I am guessing this had something to do with that. Now, as far as the POI issue, I think your problem is that you are clicking on the "Set a new POI" tab, which no longer shows your old POIs anymore. What you need to do is click on the layers tab and from their you can set it up for showing the POIs. For me, it is a box with 3 squares layered on top of each other in the top right corner of my screen.

I would like to second the premium - windows theme tabs resetting. I keep having to revert them everytime I log in, so when I get a real 911 page out and come back I have to reset them everytime now it seems.

Thank you,

I gave that a try and I found the button that put the POI's back in. Thanks. The tab resetting is still a pain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!