• I think it's been mentioned before but I can't find it.

Are there plans for us to be able to build Prisons?

I know we have them as alliance buildings but personal buildings would be great.

I also know we have cells at the police stations but a prison similar to how the hospitals operate would be great.

It could also maybe open up other features? Prison transfers, expansion for prison vans to collect those we take to the police stations to the prisons?

I don't know.. Just an idea but personal prison buildings would be great

• would love to have more to do with the police side of the game. Really they dont have much input to the game. Only with the odd own missions, noise complaints. take prisoners to cells and a odd RCA. I not find a used for route patrol. Bear in mind I only have 3 Stations and an alliance prison.

Would be nice if we can have court rooms.
    So we arrest the person, take to police staion, then to court house, (court house also have cells (expansion number of court rooms, plus cells attach)) they hold them set or time there, before letting go or then to prison. Or deportation etc...

Earnings per normal with mission calls transported and prison fees. Also income from the court house. Also from deportation.

Even have missions that come from the court house it self.
    - failed to attend court hearings. Police cars pick them up. Take them to the court house or prison. Storyline type or thing. Sting off missions/calls related.

Follow up missions (arsonist) from setting fires.

I can go on with the ideas. But it's wrong theard.

• if you get enough police missions you will get bigger fire missions and bigger police missions. also court house has been bought up before but its a dispatching game so it wouldn't really fit in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!